Thread: Why is the transfer market so poor?

Why is the transfer market so poor?

It took me a lot of time to just stay and observe how the things are going in the transfer market.
    And I must say I am extremly disappointed. I can barely choose some players to build my squad because most of them are either 1,2 or 5,6 quality,meaning that I cant sell them later or a bit better quality,but poor performers. And the worst of all,the norgens seemed to vanish. 8 seasons ago I bought 2 youngsters that are still in my team,they were the last norgens I saw in the market.
    So,does the concept of norgen still exist in T11? And is the poor market common in the higher levels?

Yes, it is common in my opinion. I am level 27. Top of the server. Been top for the last 10 seasons. No sight nordgens since then. Only players that other managers sell. Maybe the aim is to not let us be much stronger than the managers at the lower levels or to make us powertrain young 3 or 4 star players with loads of tokens.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    It took me a lot of time to just stay and observe how the things are going in the transfer market.
    And I must say I am extremly disappointed. I can barely choose some players to build my squad because most of them are either 1,2 or 5,6 quality,meaning that I cant sell them later or a bit better quality,but poor performers. And the worst of all,the norgens seemed to vanish. 8 seasons ago I bought 2 youngsters that are still in my team,they were the last norgens I saw in the market.
    So,does the concept of norgen still exist in T11? And is the poor market common in the higher levels?
    Even if players you will buy are 0/1/5/6 quality, they will eventually become 3/4/8/9 quality after training. If you buy 3/4/8/9 quality, you will not easily sell them unless you do so immediately after buying.

I don't prefer too many norgen. In extreme case, this will only make every teams comprising of only norgen. But I think a steady supply of norgen e.g. as percentage to total no. of managers, will be good. This can make the market stable.

In view of earning money, Nordeus must love creating a lot of norgen, and making transfer market active. But at the same time, they may still need to restrict the number of norgen, so as to facilitate creation of bidding wars. So i don't worry that they will stop creating norgen.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    So i don't worry that they will stop creating norgen.
    But they've already stopped for the highest levels

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    But they've already stopped for the highest levels
    I don't know the detail situation in the 'highest levels'. Nordeus can also be stupid to discourage his customers.

Probably, these 'norgens' are created through recycling retiring or no-one-want-to-sign players, and there are few such players at 'highest levels'. I can just guess.