Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: rapid rise in the top eleven

Post rapid rise in the top eleven

How is it that the person who has created an account 30.4.2015 until such a high "average level" of 24.9 and has 5 where I signed up four days earlier from him and I have only the level of 14.6 and 3 stars. His every player has after 6 star quality. And each player has a specific skill-trained in such a short time. Is there any possibility to increase the stars without spending money?
    Thank you in advance for what Possible answer.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He likely saved up Tokens & Booster (and the team is a take over for him) or he indeed bought Tokens.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

go for tranfer. there is some very good player.
    Sell your most valuable player ( 1M+) to have more money if you don't have enough.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    Also if you keep 1 star players and have lots at 4/5 stars your average will be brought down by the lesser players. He may have more players at higher star rating and paid money to buy from the scout list within transfers
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)