Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Neymar
  • 1 Post By Ljepoje

Thread: Inactive teams : Overpowered?

Thumbs up Inactive teams : Overpowered?

Hi guys.

My friends and i have noticed that a lot of inactive teams are stronger than they should be. Let me explain : For exemple, i have someone with an inactive/abandonned team on my league (not associated with a facebook account or a banned fb account), so his team is 100% managed by the AI. My league is not bad, some good players are in it. This guy haven't lost a game since the begining with a simple 4-4-2 flat. My team is better than his team, 2 friends came to watch the game to support me. I played 4-5-1 V to counter him. I watched the match with my 2 friends. The point is, one of his striker was injured and not replaced but the result of the game was a draw (2-2). I really don't understand how an abandonned team can be so overpowered. He's still at the second place.

Have a nice week guys (and sorry for my english).
    realmadridzg likes this.
    [ Santos FC ]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Can't say there is something wrong, of course that you should win but is that "script" who allow small teams to get a good result sometimes.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Next season that team will struggle.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Neymar View Post
    Hi guys.

My friends and i have noticed that a lot of inactive teams are stronger than they should be. Let me explain : For exemple, i have someone with an inactive/abandonned team on my league (not associated with a facebook account or a banned fb account), so his team is 100% managed by the AI. My league is not bad, some good players are in it. This guy haven't lost a game since the begining with a simple 4-4-2 flat. My team is better than his team, 2 friends came to watch the game to support me. I played 4-5-1 V to counter him. I watched the match with my 2 friends. The point is, one of his striker was injured and not replaced but the result of the game was a draw (2-2). I really don't understand how an abandonned team can be so overpowered. He's still at the second place.

Have a nice week guys (and sorry for my english).

Yesterday, I "smashed" a 4-5-1 (V) formation with my 4-4-2 Classic formation.. Result? 6 - 0
    realmadridzg likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Noticed that too. Inactive / abandoned team are always tough opponents. We need to be careful whenever.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -