Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Any

Any

Hi everyone. I'm new here in the forum. I always wanted to post here, but I never created an account to be in here. Now that I did that, I can join this big community with a lot of wise comments.

Now, I'll tell you my problem.

You see, I'm not new in Top Eleven. In fact, I'm level 29 and I'm currently in my 48th season. Despite all the time I spent through this 3 years from now (with a period of time in which I did not checked my team until I knew the game had an update, and since then I never let my team alone any season), all the tears and all the nights staying up until late, I only have 3 league titles (and I achieved the first one in my 33th season) and a third place in the Champions. I know, it's very mediocre for someone like me, but I made many mistakes in my career. But now, I know much more about this game. I can plan tactics and now I'm wiser and stronger.

But... I have an issue. I have lost a lot of money through this time. I buy players, but the salaries soon consume my resources and, since I can't sell some of my players (because other managers don't want to buy them or other reasons I do not know) the game sells my best players and I'm left with middle quality elements that can't do nothing. I'm stuck, you see. And I can't think of a solution for this. I'm forced to adjust my formation to some crappy 3-3-1-3 because that's all that I can use. I managed to save the season last time and I qualified to Champions on the final day. I bought some decent players when this season started (because my team was mainly conformed by veterans that TE brought) and I had a really nice start. But debts soon did they job, and sold almost all my 5 star players. I'm now with a veteran 2-star GK, a 3-stars DC, a veteran 3-stars DL and a youth (which I've been trying to sell since I promoted him and now he's 21) 1-star DR that is actually a DL. Well, I guess that can sum up what kind of crappy elements I have. Almost all my team is made of 2 and 3 stars veterans and 2 or 3 players that I bought like 5 seasons ago.

So, here's the question: What should I do?

I have many ideas. One is that I should take another team and start from zero, but I have a very strong connection with the identity of my 3 year old squad, and so I'm afraid that if I take another team I'll lose all my shirts and that stuff, and I do not want to leave them back. I mean, I have like a lot of shirts, and I use a special combination for every tournament (I bought them when I started). The other thing is that I should let some seasons pass and win a lot of tokens, to buy cash and start again.

Please, I need your help. What should I do? I really want to rescue my team. Thanks for reading.
    Cat Harrison and Gabez Teh like this.

SOMOS DIABLOS
    WE ARE DEVILS
    SOMOS ROJOS
    WE ARE REDS

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You won't lose your shirts or emblems! I have done a take over and you keep them, along with Tokens and Boosters, NOT $$ though.

I understand attachment, but in your situation I would do a take over, as the team you get won't be in debt, and will at least have a few really good players already.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You should take over a new team, I have done this, you won't lose your shirts.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    I feel your pain. I have a team level 34 that is only competitive 1 in every 3 seasons because of the money situation. I build up my tokens (buy 'farming' videos on the T11 website) until I have about 300 and then I can rebuild my squad. I have to use 170 of those to get money from the bank and then buy players. Fortunately the higher you get the easier it can be to buy players for a few tokens each, especially if you buy later on in the season. I then let this team run for 2 - 3 seasons whilst I build my tokens up again. Sadly, this does not always guarantee success. Currenty I have a team that has star ratings at the top of their ratings but I have been put in a league with very similar ratings and I am currently 6th but this team will have to stay the same for at least another season. I do not want to lose this team that I have now had for 4 years but I also enjoy the challenge of keeping this team alive.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

i was in your situation when i want to wake my second account up with entire team is 32-33 non retired player. it's was level 22 , easier than your level. but i have something if you need to secure your team. if you have time. don't worry. you need to sacrificed one season to make your team a durable support financial

-First thing to do , You play at least 3 friendly matches a day at that will give you enough money for survive. Don't care about player condition or injury. just do it.if you have 260k stadium you should set a ticket price for these matche about 23 $.
    -SET ALL bonus money to 0$
    -Buy FREE player. check for 3* low end (Q150-152) but YOUNG (18-23) because you can resell them when he reach Q154(your level is 29). nobody buy them at your level because of expensive. keep your team as crowded as possible. even Nordeus sell these player, you're still have 35 M for 1 token (sell 75 M but you need to buy 40M). it isn't something worse.
    -When you have 22 player team. you'll never scare about financial problem at least at level 35 by just play 3-4 friendly matches with 11 players in reserve squad.
    -now it's near to the end of season. Never renew contract, wait for day 1 next season. you can have some 32-33 yo player free
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Thank you! I'm really worried about this. I really thought that I had no chance to rescue my team in any way. I'm really tempted to start in a new club, but after reading what tongly45 said, I think i'll try to save the history of my club. I mean, I'm talking about 3 years. I have a life in that club. It's something I don't want to change.

I'll try to rescue what I have, at least I'll try. Thank you so much for your advice.
    Cat Harrison and tongly45 like this.

SOMOS DIABLOS
    WE ARE DEVILS
    SOMOS ROJOS
    WE ARE REDS

Good luck & give us an update if it works out or not...
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Good luck mate and yeah give us an update

Every similar post scares me a little i dont have financial problems yet only at level4

Then do yourself a favor Gabez: keep building and use win bonuses sparingly.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    Thank you! I'm really worried about this. I really thought that I had no chance to rescue my team in any way. I'm really tempted to start in a new club, but after reading what tongly45 said, I think i'll try to save the history of my club. I mean, I'm talking about 3 years. I have a life in that club. It's something I don't want to change.

I'll try to rescue what I have, at least I'll try. Thank you so much for your advice.
    I'm glad to hear this. Here, i show how i solve money problem
    1 match official and 4 friendly matches
    Any-20-4.png
    Club financial
    Any-20-5.jpg
    you see, if i didn't sign new player (cost 25 M) i should have 27M profit if i have a home match and about 8 M if i didn't have. In average a profit of 17 M for an active day
    my team condition at (17h00) show that every 5* player will be ready at 95-99% at 14h tomorrow when i have the next official match
    Any-20-6.jpg
    Last edited by tongly45; 05-22-2015 at 03:35 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast