Thread: Champions league table

Champions league table

Is this right or is there a foul up somewhere?

I seem to have the better goal difference out of the 3 on 7 points but am bottom of the table

Champions league table-table.jpg

Rookie
    what are the results u played against those teams? (oberbruden and inter)

Addicted
    When tied on points, it goes on the head to head games. I am sure that someone will provide the link for the rules but I cannot find them. Basically, if your scores against FC Inter were, for example, home 2-1 win, away 3-1 loss then he will be above you 4-3 on aggregate. I fell foul of this as well.

Addicted
    Just seen this on another thread:
    Tie-breaking rules
    1. Number of points
    2. Higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question
    3. Superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question
    4. Higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question
    5. Higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question
    6. If, after applying criteria 2) to 5) to several teams, two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 2) to 5) are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the two teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 7) and 8) apply
    7. Superior goal difference from all group matches played
    8. Higher number of goals scored from all group matches played