Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Corona

Thread: Stadium upgrade

Rookie

Stadium upgrade

Hello all,

I have a question about stadium upgrade. My clublevel is 1 (beginner) and capacity is 1000. i know i can only get 800 people in the stadium but when my clublevel is 2 (when this happen after pomotion?) i can get 2500 people in the stadium. my question is: if i buy extra seats like 1500 then i have exaclty 2500 capacity. but when i upgrade full stadium to next level (village stadium 3000 capacity) will i also have that 1500 extra seats so in total 4500 or will they just vanish and only have 3000 capacity? in that case its not worth to upgrade 1500 extra ofcourse

Rookie
    anyone?

If you build extra seats, buildingtime and cost wil reduced by stadium upgrading to the next level.
    I prefer upgrading the stadium instead of building seats. In total it's cheaper and shorter in time.
    My clublevel is two, I have between 600 an 800 visitors in home matches.

Addicted
    A village stadium has a capcity of 3000 only. If you upgrade seats before stadium then it is a quicker and cheaper way of getting bigger crowds, but,when you upgrade the stadium to village it again will be quicker and cheaper but will only raise capacity to 3000 and not 4500. Once the stadium is completed then you have the choice of buying more seats or building the next level of stadia.

Dreamer
    Hi,

You should upgrade seats 1 level at a time THEN the stadium, but ONLY after getting all the essential upgrades for that level.

For more information on this, check out my video.

Rookie
    everyone thanks for the comments it helped me a lot! BridgeGoth i will look at your video
    Gert Funck likes this.

All building seats does is incrementally upgrade your stadium to the next lvl rather than all at once. It costs a fraction and takes less time to do 1/4 at a time but in the end it's about the same.

I only do it when I don't have anything else to build AND I don't have the cash to do a full upgrade. Or at the lower lvls I did when I just needed to reach the attendance limit real quick before building the other stuff.

I am lvl 5 and have a stadium that has more than double the seats that I can fill due to stupid lvl limits (I have enough fans to fill it). But the point was to get the highest lvl youth academy as quickly as I could. Have to get to 43,000 seat stadium plus all other lvl 7 facilities to get that.

A reason for building seating upgrades is if you can use them.

If your attendance is not capped then a seating upgrade gets more paying supporters in within a shorter period than waiting the full 16 days. If your attendance is capped then the another reason is if you want to upgrade the stadium a little before you do something else (or because your close to a new 'uncapped' season so you'll get the benefit then - but that's similar to the first reason).

There was a thread on this that explained costs and timescales fully but I'm buggered if I can find it.

EDIT: I shouldn't be so lazy - think this is it... http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...r-stadium.html
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-17-2015 at 12:02 PM.