Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Animated Live Match - iOS Beta Testers Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Shakib Rahman View Post
    Finally, after much discussion and feedback, it's good to see the development taking place. The pitch looks clean and I believe the statistics far show the overall performance, but in addition to that I personally would like to see this feature of individual player performance during the match, it would actually assist us to make decisions if we require to change tactics or change position of player whom is not performing during the match. It would be fantastic if I would be able to get a chance to test the live Beta and provide further feedback's. as I'm an iOS user.

Thanks

Shakib Rahman
    This with bells on. How do you know who to substitute if you can't see their performance ratings in real time. I would welcome this decision.

In case anyone was wondering....

Re: New Animated Live Match - iOS Beta Testers Needed
    Hi there!

"Sorry, the betatesting for this functionality is concluded."

I like this game, and I also like to be a tester. Then, if I can test it in the next future, I'd be grateful.
    Thank u

I use my ipad 3 for top eleven. Would really like to test the beta version of this feature. Hope to hear from you
    Thnaks

Rookie
    Maybe they must make somethink like footbaal manager 2000. Seems like football manager ultra. Watch the following video and tell me your opinion.

Football Manager Ultra Gameplay New July 2015!!!

https://youtu.be/2hQ6HOMQd5A

Interesting!!! I'd be happy to test and feedback....

iPhone 6 Plus user

Hi there am very interested to help this amazing game get beter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567