Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck
  • 4 Post By David Grizzle
  • 1 Post By EmilZ

Thread: How to see player's average form?

How to see player's average form?

How do you see a player's average form without them being in the top five in the league?

Thanks in advance

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Keep records & do math?

Pretty much.

The app used to show it before version 2015 but the desktop never has. I really wish it did.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Keep records & do math?

Pretty much.

The app used to show it before version 2015 but the desktop never has. I really wish it did.
    yes the old android app shows it, which I am still using (as long as I can)
    EmilZ and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    yes the old android app shows it, which I am still using (as long as I can)
    Oh okay thanks. I use mostly desktop and a bit of iphone so i guess there's no way to know. Thanks anyways!
    Spartak Varna ФК (Bulgarian Club)
    Level 2
    Level 1: League Runner Up

Come on ya Spartans! Come on ya Spartans! Spartans RISE!

Quote Originally Posted by EmilZ View Post
    Oh okay thanks. I use mostly desktop and a bit of iphone so i guess there's no way to know. Thanks anyways!
    Like Cat said, you can watch each players stats and calculate the average for this season

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

This is one thing they need to fix badly. I have two hard cover notebooks I use to keep records for my team. One is entirely dedicated to keeping track of form. The fact that it requires that is nuts.

I make a two sided page for each season. On one side is league play, the other CL and Cup since they both have 26 games (potentially in the latter).

I make a grid that shows the opponent and each position. Then I put down the form with the initials of the player who played there, leaving 3 spots for subs.

Then it is just math. You can get a good enough feel with the eye test most of the time but I like to have the best stats I can.

My other notebook has 2 pages for each season. One with competition results, scores, and a full table so I can see the GD etc for each of the 3 competitions. The other page is a full roster with full season stats, age, value, growth, final avg rating.......everything I can think of basically.

I also keep stats on my keepers game by game and totaled for the season so I can see save %, goals conceded per, form, etc and I weigh all of that with the defenders performances in each game to try to get a good grasp on exactly how well they are actually doing.

Just looking at a keepers form can be seriously deceiving IMO. You can get a 6 just because he only faced 1 shot on target and saved it. While your opp can get an 8 while conceding 5 times on 8 shots on target with 1 save. Just plain nuts their ratings are to me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    This is one thing they need to fix badly. I have two hard cover notebooks I use to keep records for my team. One is entirely dedicated to keeping track of form. The fact that it requires that is nuts.

I make a two sided page for each season. On one side is league play, the other CL and Cup since they both have 26 games (potentially in the latter).

I make a grid that shows the opponent and each position. Then I put down the form with the initials of the player who played there, leaving 3 spots for subs.

Then it is just math. You can get a good enough feel with the eye test most of the time but I like to have the best stats I can.

My other notebook has 2 pages for each season. One with competition results, scores, and a full table so I can see the GD etc for each of the 3 competitions. The other page is a full roster with full season stats, age, value, growth, final avg rating.......everything I can think of basically.

I also keep stats on my keepers game by game and totaled for the season so I can see save %, goals conceded per, form, etc and I weigh all of that with the defenders performances in each game to try to get a good grasp on exactly how well they are actually doing.

Just looking at a keepers form can be seriously deceiving IMO. You can get a 6 just because he only faced 1 shot on target and saved it. While your opp can get an 8 while conceding 5 times on 8 shots on target with 1 save. Just plain nuts their ratings are to me.
    Maybe I'll start doing that next season. Really no point right now but worth a try. The fact that I'll be missing two seasons worth will annoy the hell out of me though
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Spartak Varna ФК (Bulgarian Club)
    Level 2
    Level 1: League Runner Up

Come on ya Spartans! Come on ya Spartans! Spartans RISE!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You could also enter it into a spreadsheet and have it do the math for you.

Steppenwolf does that and it's really nice.

I had a notebook, but after awhile I got to where I pretty much know how my players should rate. And I got lazy!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    I keep a record for to calculate the average training results and performances in different competitions. Sometimes I am lazy and skip recording training results as there are too many paper works. But I record all match ratings. These can be recorded right after matches, or recorded later for several matches at the same time by checking the player forms as shown in stat screen.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-24-2015 at 05:33 PM.