Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: tactics...? value of the team...is this realy important in this game?

tactics...? value of the team...is this realy important in this game?

sadly in mine opinion is NO!!!!!!! i believe this is one program running the results of the games whithout even consider the team value or used tactic, whic parameters the progame takes for the results i realy dont know because this game are making less and less sense at each season, and i explain why im saying this, im seeing lately more and more "troll" results, where dont matter the tactic you use or team value (mine 6 stars but is the last season i got worried whit this) you loose in the same, you even can check how one team of 3 stars won against that one whit only 1 Star players and you loose in the same, this season im always in the top 3 in the league whit normal wins/losses untill....that part of the season where the program are setled to make me loose(not only me) if not see...i have 13W - 3draws and 5 losses, from this 3 draws ans 1 losse happened in the first part of the season in a row against the 4 weakest teams in the league, now i was wondering what going happen when i got the games against this teams again in the second part of the "season", well...2 losses in a row and i guess the next 2 games going be more from the same so TOP ELEVEN TEAM the option to buy tokens or anything else IS NOT ONE OPTION here, no money in one game where i believe that is not important in the final result for the...gamers, if not tell me how is possible one 6 star team loose against 1 star team 17 in 20 matches??? how is possible one guy whit one team of 6 stars loosing against teams of players whit 40 years old (the gamer quit for sure) and the players all out of position? HOW??????? again...NO MONEY

oh one last thing, in the beggining i was almost always online when the matchs starts whit mine team, now....i realy dont care, i have more where to put mine time then here, and again i explain why, it´s another thing who is not important for the final result, im realy tired of loose matches whit 70% and sometimes more of ball possession, my team ends whit 30 shots, 15 in goal against 6 shots 2 at goal and i loose the game 1 or 2 at 0, my team makes 7 faults against 18 from the other team and i get 2 red cards and the other team...0 (and no im not playing in hard), this is some other´s issue who needs some explain by the top eleven team, how is this possible again and again and again and again....and again..........and again............................................. ...
    How is possible one game requires money when that money do not result in any upgrade for the gamer, when no one can say why we loose or win, i win or loose becuz the other have worst/better team or the tactic was not better/better, i realy dont know and im in mine 31 season.....and reaching the point when it seems stupid loosing time to buy players, loosing time studing which tactics worked better against some teams, why we need use tokens to bring back one player who got one injury of +10 days only for he get injured again in the first minute of the next game...or we make one substituicion let's say at 62 mins in the game and the player got injured at the ...62 minute (already happenened to me more then one time).....this game are settled for the nahive belivers or the huge amount of cheaters.....
    Last edited by Carlos M; 05-25-2015 at 06:41 PM.

hmmmm...........and ya....im pissed because this could be one great tactic game but is not, is more like if you are playing in slot machines
    Last edited by Carlos M; 05-25-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Famous
    Value of the team:

This is based on a combination of player age, quality, training speed and size of your roster. A team filled with 18/19 fast trainers will have a higher team value but those players aren't at their prime age for performance. Such a team will usually succumb to defeat against other quality managers, whose rosters are filled with older quality players.

The value of these players, is there growth rate is fast so they can remain at high quality for longer. However, a manager won't be able to maintain the quality of multiple fast trainers w/o farming/buying a bunch of tokens/green packs. These are the players that usually become studs though, with 7*+ players with skewed stats (ex. 82.6/102.4/102.6)

Tactics

Tactics do matter! However, it is important to identify "good" and "bad" performers. A players performance is somewhat independent of how many stars they have. Quality is important too, but their is also a hidden mode that affects players performances. Some players perform better in different formations, different roles. For example, if you have a DL/DC, if his form is poor as a "DL", try him as a "DC" he might play better. Some players will perform poorly regardless of what you do.

Although tactics are important, if you have players frequently getting poor ratings, its going to destroy your teams performance.

I do agree that their is a lot wrong with Nordeus though. I understand they are a business and their primary objective is to make money but they nickel and dime their customers way more than they need to, such as with the stupidly high injury rate.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-25-2015 at 06:36 PM.

pcmacdaniel first of all ty by your reply, i was selling all the players and maintaing only the ones who performs ay least whit 7 in games, i maintain the moral at the max, the condition always at 99" in the beggining of the matchthe issue is...my players are doing only 7´s and 8`s, one 9 or one 6 here and there, and suddenly all the team, not one or 2 or 3 players all the team decrease to 5/4, i beat the best time in mine league and mine players got from 7 to 9 in notes, next game against one of the weakest teams of the league (the owner already are not playing, is easy to see this) not even one got one 7, and i say again not even one, one bunch of 4´s and 5´s and one 6...really? and this not seems ramdom becuz this happened exactly in the same way whit the same times in the first part of the season...and is not the first time i see this serie of "strange" results...dam not even close to the first time i see this....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have found that my superstars get bored playing versus low Q teams and that can affect the result. I usually have better success putting my B team against bottom teams.

Also then off hard attacking and tackling, at least for me that always results in Fk for them.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    If you play longer, you'll see that your best players have more consistent form. Anyone who is always 7 or 8 is a keeper.
    The ones you don't like are ones getting 5s and 6s.

As for tactics, I assure you they matter. I have taken down MANY powerful teams that were clearly pumping real money into the game because I knew how to counter their formation and strategies.

It really depends how many players I have that I can count on, this season I don't have a strong team because many players I bought didn't work out, and 2 of the stars I've had for 8-9 seasons are finally slowing down.

I've had plenty of 6 star players suck, and plenty of 3/4 star players be solid contributors, so there is a lot more going on than just number of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have found that my superstars get bored playing versus low Q teams and that can affect the result. I usually have better success putting my B team against bottom teams.

Also then off hard attacking and tackling, at least for me that always results in Fk for them.

Mine team B is like the team A, all mine players are 5 stars close to six or...six stars, i do not have team B lol, my players plays or not second the tactic im going use in the next game, only the position in the field is important for play or not, all of them gave me the same type of notes in game untill the...dunno what to call for that anymore start happens, but hey TY for the advice Cat :-)
    Last edited by Carlos M; 05-25-2015 at 08:33 PM.

im playing mine 31 season BridgeGoth, so i play at one bite lol, in the start of the season if i buy one player and he got one 6 or worst i sell him again in that moment lol i only keep the ones who got good notes, at least 7 whit consistency and..good pace in training, ty by the advice mate.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you are level 30 something the difference between stars is pretty tiny percentage or overall q, even at my level one star difference is pretty negligible.

Yeah my B team is a star or so lower than A team, so that doesn't work for you...

Best of luck to you though, I wish I had better suggestions!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast