Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Youth academy

Rookie

Youth academy

Up to now I always get youth 18 or 24 token. Up to now I always bought some token. This season I didnt buy any and my youth was twice 3* 12 token. So if you buy token you will get better and more expensive youth player? It depends on it?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanghaicola View Post
    Up to now I always get youth 18 or 24 token. Up to now I always bought some token. This season I didnt buy any and my youth was twice 3* 12 token. So if you buy token you will get better and more expensive youth player? It depends on it?
    No correlation between buying tokens and getting more expensive academy players.

I'm in level 12 and haven't gotten a 24T youth since the first couple days of level 9. Have bought tokens each of the 4 seasons.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-28-2015 at 09:13 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    As I remember, academy players appearing near the start of seasons cost less tokens and are lower in quality. But they have a longer period as 18 year old faster trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    As I remember, academy players appearing near the start of seasons cost less tokens and are lower in quality. But they have a longer period as 18 year old faster trainer.
    No, there is no correlation with the price of the token player and the time in season. You can just as well get a 'good' 24 token youngster the first day as the last.

But always buy a 5* auction player instead

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    No, there is no correlation with the price of the token player and the time in season. You can just as well get a 'good' 24 token youngster the first day as the last.

But always buy a 5* auction player instead
    Gert will probably remember I've had a 'good' O.o 24T Academy guy at both the start and end of the Season. (The first trashy 24T guy I got was far from top dollar cash-wise. but he had the Q.)

The only correlation, imo, is between Tokens and Q - the more the token cost the closer it will be to 5*