Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cheating

Cheating

What do I do if I suspect cheating? A team’s manager logged in during the game and played an illegal formation (inc moving his GK to left wing).

This is due to helping a 'friend' and opponent close a goal difference gap. I have a screen shot to prove he was watching the game, why else would you do this if it wasn’t to help somebody cheat.

Dreamer
    That isn't cheating. No where in the rules does it say you have to play to the best of your ability.

its cheating in my book people pay so that others join and fix results? not in teh spirit going to stop buying tokens!

Quote Originally Posted by cutty70 View Post
    What do I do if I suspect cheating? A team’s manager logged in during the game and played an illegal formation (inc moving his GK to left wing).

This is due to helping a 'friend' and opponent close a goal difference gap. I have a screen shot to prove he was watching the game, why else would you do this if it wasn’t to help somebody cheat.
    You better get used to it, because this is the daily life with top11. You will also see tanked teams suddenly becomes epic teams.

And like BridgeGoth said, there is no rules about, therefore it is not cheating but very frustrating YES

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    What level are you at? I find it hard to believe anyone was paying someone to fix results, that just doesn't make any sense except maybe at level 1 or 2.

I've dumped a game once trying to help a friend qualify for CL over an inactive team. Why wouldn't I do that?

cos if you throw a game in real life then its against the rules! thought this was a football simulation games if so tehn rules of the game should apply unless the game has just been bought by FIFA lol

Dreamer
    Well, why would I play my best players and risk injury, and tired them out, for a meaningless game, when I don't even want to win it?

Quote Originally Posted by cutty70 View Post
    its cheating in my book people pay so that others join and fix results? not in teh spirit going to stop buying tokens!
    If you buy tokens then to some you are cheating in their book.

Cheat.

Dreamer
    When this happen in RL, those who are responsible are fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour.
    Jose himself have been fined for instructing players to get "tactical yellow card" before.

In this game there is no such rules.
    It isn't cheating, it is called Gamesmanship which is the darkside of Sportsmanship.

Sportsman play to prove himself superior at the field.
    Gamesman play to win by whatever means that are not against the rules.
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    FIFA, lol

maybe they 're saying that the draw between Denmark - Sweden (2-2) in Euro 2004 was an epic battle
    or Germany vs Austria (1-0) in world cup '82.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast