Thread: Highest level possible?

Highest level possible?

Hi, I'm currently level 18 and am wondering is there a point where the stars don't decrease when you get promoted? I have bought players and trained players and do fairly ok in game. But definetly starting to get harder to acquire players now.

Anyways, just wondering is there a point where you don't need to buy new players every season. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey Thom View Post
    Hi, I'm currently level 18 and am wondering is there a point where the stars don't decrease when you get promoted? I have bought players and trained players and do fairly ok in game. But definetly starting to get harder to acquire players now.

Anyways, just wondering is there a point where you don't need to buy new players every season. Thanks.
    short answer, there are teams in the 50. something, so there is a long way to go

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Check this post out and look for the post by Meis
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post344476
    Meis has been playing a lot longer and at his level there are not so many active players so he does not promoted every season. But now with more players it is more unlikely to happen. Therefore my answer is that it is unlikely that you will reach a level where you do not have to invest in your team to improve it to be competitive. However, there will come a point when you may have to rest on your laurels for a season or two in order to replenish your tokens so that you can be competitive again.