Thread: Dilemma (Which Team)

Addicted

Dilemma (Which Team)

For those who remember a few months ago, I was hoping to try and link my new team to my Facebook account. However, my old team that I thought were abandoned were still active and linked to Facebook.

After e-mailling Nordeus's support (and confirmed on here as well), I was told that it would take 60 days of inactivity for a team to be classed as abandoned and be removed. This was back in mid February and I gave an extra 30 days just in case.

Fast forward to today and I tried to link my new team to my Facebook account, but had a pop up saying that my account was linked to 'some other club' (T11's words, not mine). To me, this sounds like that, despite waiting 100 days, my old team have still not been removed and I may have just reset the clock again to boot.

Though this can be resolved by creating another Facebook account, I really can't be arsed messing around with creating a fake account just for one game. I also don't have the time to really keep tabs on two teams.

So after a long winded post, my question is this:

Do I continue with my new team (the one posted on here) and hope Nordeus finally gets rid of my old team by next year (as my new team is on mobile only, changing my phone will lose all progress made), or do I consider going back to my old team that has stagnated for the best part of a year and rebuild them from level 10?

Also, I remember someone mentioning that T11 manager's can manage a new club while keeping hold of things like tokens and the three packs. If that is available, how do you go about doing that (assuming I go into Facebook for it)?

Cheers in advance.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Well on the inactive team. I removed the app from 1 account/team and left it inactive for 81 days. When I reactivated (added the app) I got that team - although all new regenerated players with old resources and a Welcome Back gift (Tokens, packs. little cash + 6* player).

You can Takeover a team too. t11fan did a thread but forget where (search produced nada). Takeover appears in the Manager Tab. You keep all resources except Cash $ and stadium etc are reset. Some 'History remains'. Other team is lost permanently.

Maybe someone will link thread.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Cheers Cat. I think I'll keep that in mind as I may consider going down that root. Best of both world's in some ways and as I'm only just kicking off on Level 4, it won't be a big step backwards.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1