Thread: Watch out for tokenads!!! Scam!!

Watch out for tokenads!!! Scam!!

So, like a week ago I clicked on their offer for 10 tokens. All I had to do is register at Forge of Empire web game and reach 650pts. I did that - and I waited. I know that sometimes it takes a 15-60min, but after 3 hours I sent complaint through TokenAds section in Win Tokens! - I waited almost a week for their reply and they asked for screenshot proof, which I sent them in reply (screenshot made this morning - Watch out for tokenads!!! Scam!!-screen1.jpg - my profile is highlighted, with amount of points scored at the time of creating screenshot)

Their respond? They simply said that in their opinion I did not fulfill their offer, so I didn't earn those 10 tokens.

That just shows you that unless you pay for tokens (not a knock on Nordeus here, I understand that they have to make money somehow here), you can't count on moving forward much in the game, which sucks. I will keep playing, though seems like Im bounded to lower level leagues. I don't have many free offers to earn tokens (most are surveys which keeps showing me "Oh, you didn't qualify for survey" no matter what I pick/write their), videos doesn't work either (It keeps showing me gray screen and nothing happens) and Im stuck with Supersonics offer for some mobile app, which I DLed and launched 5 times already and not only offer is still there, but in help section it doesn't even show that I clicked on that offer... :/

Main point is - watch out for scammy TokenAds!!

Hi Victusify,

I understand your frustration.

Please submit your complaint again and we will review this issue to find out if there was a mistake.

TokenAds Support

TokenAds are horrible, I'd say they are best avoided.

Matomy are the ones to go to for offers as they actually pay out and have good support.

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds Support View Post
    Hi Victusify,

I understand your frustration.

Please submit your complaint again and we will review this issue to find out if there was a mistake.

TokenAds Support
    I already did and I was rejected. With first email they asked for proof, so I sent the screenshot I posted here, which clearly shows I fulfilled the offer and reply was short and sweet that in opinion of your employee, I did not fulfill it. No further explanation, nothing. So I just took advice of other forum member and let people here now on which sponsor they should watch out~~

In opposite situation - SupersonicAds replied to my issue within a couple of hours (not couple of days) and after receiving screenshot proof of completing the offer, they sent me my token for that offer, which was super nice.~~

Hi,

I done a token deal using TOKEN ADS and SUPERSONIC ADS. one for 702 tokens and otherr one for 458 tokens.

Never received tokens so i complained. both have replied to say my complaint has been rejected due to lack of evidence!

i sent the screen shots of me signing up and making the deposit required!

SCAM is all i can say about these people! PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM TOKEN ADS AND SUPERSONIC ADS!!!!

Addicted
    I only use the videos on Tokenads and although sometimes they are few and far between, they generally work and every little helps. Don't bother with other offers though.

Token ads are truly a rip off submitted a request on 29/01/2016 still not got my tokens told me check my emails still nothing waste of time