Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By Pete Cuffe

Thread: anybody know if you can sell a scout player

Rookie

anybody know if you can sell a scout player

anybody know if you can sell a scout player or am i wasting my time putting him on the list, lvl 30 never done this before , hes not too bright 71* player 8 games, no goals from mf and top rating 5 mostsly 4s 39 tokens up the swaney, any ideas cheers

VIP
    If there is level 31 at your server, you can sell him... in theory... But it is hard to sell those kind of players, too far from the next star, to experienced Top 11 addicts at high levels... especially if he is slow trainer...
    Gert Funck and pcmacdaniel like this.

Rookie
    thanks
    Steppenwolf likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cuffe View Post
    anybody know if you can sell a scout player or am i wasting my time putting him on the list, lvl 30 never done this before , hes not too bright 71* player 8 games, no goals from mf and top rating 5 mostsly 4s 39 tokens up the swaney, any ideas cheers
    It'll be tough to sell him, but maybe he could help someones tanking efforts. I can't imagine anyone not tanking, wanting a player with such poor ratings, but sometimes people make strange decisions, so its worth a try.

I've sold a really crap low Q Scout level DMC. It costs nothing to list him, plenty of people don't seem to look at ratings but it might not be easy.

By the 39T comment I assume he's a Mr Scout purchase so those SA obsessed managers might take a leap of faith....however 8 games might be a tad too early to sell him, Scout Market purchases can be like that then soar, sometimes.

EDIT: PS. If he is Scout Market and has an SA like FK/CK/PK and he's taking them and missing then remove him from the list as it might be impacting negatively on his ratings.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-07-2015 at 04:15 PM.