Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By jimkan
  • 3 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: is there a place to report people?

is there a place to report people?

some guy in my league has multiple fake accounts that he uses to support his team every game. where can i report him?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Facebook.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ctown View Post
    some guy in my league has multiple fake accounts that he uses to support his team every game. where can i report him?
    As I understand it Nordeus doesn't deem it cheating. So finding fake Facebook accounts is the way to go, or just accept that there is a lot of these player on Nordeus

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You are allowed to do that in Top Eleven so he is not cheating.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Wow talk about No life its already lot of time demanding having 1 team, but having multiple, o.m.g....
    dave1311 likes this.
    Club: Haparanda FF, Season 25, Level 24, Association Platinum

I suspect multi accounts and using them to support one of your own teams is viewed as not cheating by Nordeus because of a couple of things
    1. Makes the number of T11 players artificially higher...looks good in stats and for prospective advertisers.
    2. Possibility that people might buy more tokens to 'bolster up' these sub accounts.

So , Nordeus allow this to happen for cynical commercial reasons.....and don't look at the morality of it......
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimkan View Post
    Wow talk about No life its already lot of time demanding having 1 team, but having multiple, o.m.g....
    You think so? I think everyone is free to do what he feel is right with his time.

"No Lifer" because he is spending to much time in one game because he have to many teams? You can have 1 team and be a no lifer as well, 1 team in Top Eleven, 1 team in X game, 1 hero in Y game, 1 player in Z game, 1 city in A game, etc.

Sorry for the offtopic, just please don't insult or judge other people, this is not the place.

Topic solved & locked!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook