Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By KoronaChelsea
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Survey Problems this morning

Rookie

Survey Problems this morning

Is anyone else finding problems with 'not being a good match' for surveys today?

I mean... I spent 10mins answering about phoned and tablets I own blah blah.... and then says I don't qualify? It would be nice if they gave you the reason!

I also spent 20mins answering questions about my weekly shopping! How can you not qualify for this ? (especially after answering all those where do you live questions)

Just annoying.

Luckily I seem to have loads of tokens at the moment and not enough money to spend them! Will just keep saving and saving until next season.

Looks like I will be promoted again and I am happy with my team!

Just a Saturday morning rant

Hope you're all good!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I gave up on surveys, I am the wrong demographic for almost all of them....
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    what's your demographic? I tend to sort of bend the truth with the demographic.

Learnt a few weeks ago never to tick a box which asks if a member of your family or you works in Marketing, advertising blah blah.. just kicks you straight out.

How do you boost your tokens. I'm making a promise to myself to never spend a penny on this game.

ahah yeah I am old, female, and american the only time I get surveys is the the ones en espanol, and those are once in a blue moon.

I watch videos and do tapjoy
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    This may sound a silly question.... I can never see the 'watch videos' for tokens and I have no idea what tapjoy is?

Which section should I be looking at for watching videos for tokens.. Going to start looking

The main web site. You need to make sure there are not ad blockers running, but it should show as a link if there are any for your area:

Survey Problems this morning-untitled.jpg

Matomy ones have been working but the Supersonic HAVE NOT so if you get one that's Watch X Videos for Token skip it.

Tapjoy (and others) on handy app, not web.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Thank you!!
    I shall check this out now
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Survey's are a waste of time. Especially the Peanut Labs ones.

I'm almost convinced they get the data they need off you then they say you don't qualify for the last few questions so they don't credit you.

There should be a reward for starting the questionnaires, where if THEY end it rather than you you get a pay out.

Often you can tell what answers they are wanting and if you don't answer the correct way then you get booted out. Its stupid as it comes to the point where you are trying to correctly guess the answer they want, rather than actually answer the questionnaire honestly, which kind of defeats the point of the questionnaire really.

I've found that questionnaires really aren't worth the time and trouble. Much better to watch videos. Matomy are they best for this, get the video link Emailed to a smart phone, rewatch that video by watching on the phone and opening/closing the link after each video has completed and grow your tokens from that instead.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KoronaChelsea View Post
    Is anyone else finding problems with 'not being a good match' for surveys today?

I mean... I spent 10mins answering about phoned and tablets I own blah blah.... and then says I don't qualify? It would be nice if they gave you the reason!

I also spent 20mins answering questions about my weekly shopping! How can you not qualify for this ? (especially after answering all those where do you live questions)

Just annoying.

Luckily I seem to have loads of tokens at the moment and not enough money to spend them! Will just keep saving and saving until next season.

Looks like I will be promoted again and I am happy with my team!

Just a Saturday morning rant

Hope you're all good!!
    That's normal. I NEVER had even a signle token from them. I just treat them as scam and ignore them at sight~~

Rookie
    They're not a scam.. this is for sure. It's pretty much my regular income.

I went back on yesterday and did a survey... boom.. 7 tokens easy. This morning gave an opinion on a video... which was basically would i share with someone else.. answer.... yes.. survey complete.

I'm not buying any players at the moment and for the last 7 days just made 8 tokens a day. I've never had more tokens and I'm not spending any money on this.

I was just asking if people had same issues as I have sometimes.. which i really knew the answer to. Which was yes

You should do more surveys... I just use 'Your Surveys'.. usually works if you pass the demographic test. Which luckily i usually do.