Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Crister

Thread: That sub

Cool That sub

I am currently tanking with my team,but i decided to put the best players just to troll the leader by a bit. The things went pretty bad as his DC seemed impossible to beat,but then this happened
    That sub-untitled.jpg
    The guy I attempted to sell multiple times dribbled past the opp defence and scored. Taking the performance of the others strikers into account in the last matches I should reconsider the option of selling this guy.
    Gert Funck and pcmacdaniel like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Nice! Yeah maybe hang on to him awhile yet.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some players just perform better as substitutes.

Happens often.

Sub comes on, sub is immediately involved - not 100% but often.

Yesterday I brought on a 55Q MC to replace an injured 105Q MC (we were 3-0 up ). He immediately collected a long ball was clean through but GK saved. Had plenty of examples where the sub scores. Far more risky if you do your late sub as defender because there 'Action on appearance' might be a bad one and cost you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Happens often.

Sub comes on, sub is immediately involved - not 100% but often.

Yesterday I brought on a 55Q MC to replace an injured 105Q MC (we were 3-0 up ). He immediately collected a long ball was clean through but GK saved. Had plenty of examples where the sub scores. Far more risky if you do your late sub as defender because there 'Action on appearance' might be a bad one and cost you.
    I agree with Buffs here. I have in several occasions subbed a striker near the end, and had one or more chances for him to follow. Some of which has resultet in goals.

The 'machine' involves the player, so the impact will be gradually larger this way (programming)

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -