Thread: is that in purpose ?

is that in purpose ?

for a whole season long of training normal (not hard).. i had only 1 injury over the past 24 days .. now suddenly in one day BAAAAAM , i got 3 injuries from training.. just before my cup & CL final .. WTF?
    comn that can't by coincidence by Nordeus? what are the odds ?

i never train hard or train any player under 85% condition and use green pack to recover before i assign new training session, and i train only players under 23 yo.

they know for sure i will use my red packs now bcz it is final time or at least end of season for others where match and points are so important..

other 2 possibilities are is just bad luck or the game had a code to do that by the end of the season as they think players will be burn out

well that $ucks nordeus.. if you think i will stay playing the game and trade with your token by doing that .. you are so wrong .. am at the point of leaving the game entirely if the whole purpose of it is just to take Tokens out of us even in an unfairly way.. you need to be reasonable to keep people playing the game and trading with the Tokens
    Last edited by shwanko07; 03-06-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

You got extremely lucky only having 1 injury in 24 days. Be thankful for that.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    You got extremely lucky only having 1 injury in 24 days. Be thankful for that.

Agree
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

i get many injuries during games.. i didn't count that i was talking about injuries from training only
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

happens to all of us. sometimes there are long periods without injuries (not very often) and other times half the squad is injured. if you don't want to spend your tokens buying reds do this. save your reds for the last week of the season which is crucial for the trofies. don't spend them the first 3 weeks unless your player is to vital to your team or the injury is more than 7 days.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    happens to all of us. sometimes there are long periods without injuries (not very often) and other times half the squad is injured. if you don't want to spend your tokens buying reds do this. save your reds for the last week of the season which is crucial for the trofies. don't spend them the first 3 weeks unless your player is to vital to your team or the injury is more than 7 days.
    i know it happens... but how much are the odds to get 3 from 2 training session in same day on normal and not even hard .. one of them from stretching 24 days just one .. and in 2 hours i had 3 from training

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i know it happens... but how much are the odds to get 3 from 2 training session in same day on normal and not even hard .. one of them from stretching 24 days just one .. and in 2 hours i had 3 from training
    how much are the odds to have not a single injury for the last 2 weeks of a season? it happened to me while at level 3. i end up season having 80 reds. and then i had to spend them the first 5 days of next season (4-5 injuries over 10 days).
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    how much are the odds to have not a single injury for the last 2 weeks of a season? it happened to me while at level 3. i end up season having 80 reds. and then i had to spend them the first 5 days of next season (4-5 injuries over 10 days).
    i see your point
    but at least your one was in first 4-5 days .. i had mine in 2 hours
    and sure not all of them bcz of training and sure not in normal intensity session too? remember am excluding injuries from matches in my case which are many and use red packs regularly

its randomly
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.