Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Jerseys error

Angry Jerseys error

I canot use my expensive i have bought and i am so mad for this pleaseeeeeee help me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kismet mulgeci View Post
    i canot use my expensive i have bought and i am so mad for this pleaseeeeeee help me !!!
    help me fast please !!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is not Nordeus Support but if you are a little more specific we might be able to help./

The problem often is you are trying to select jerseys of the same base color. This is not allowed, they need to be different base color.

If that isn't what you mean please be more specific and maybe send a request to Nordeus Support
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Home and Away jerseys are required to be different colours. I'd guess your new jersey is the same base colour as the other you have selected. If you change the other one to a different colour then you will be able to use the new one.

PS. Would be nice if when buying a jersey it indicated which jerseys that you have in total or which you have in use are considered the same colour as the one you want to buy.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-19-2015 at 01:48 PM. Reason: added PS
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet Mulgeci View Post
    I canot use my expensive i have bought and i am so mad for this pleaseeeeeee help me !!!
    Yes, change your away shirt, and then try again
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -