Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 4 Post By Hope Rugg
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Sub After Injury

Sub After Injury

Would love to know why it took 10 minutes for my sub to get on the pitch after my star striker was injured in CL match. In that 10 minute period my considerably weaker opponent got his away goal and bye bye CL for another season.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 19
    13 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    nikolgiorgos and Hope Rugg like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    This is a bug bear of mine too, why is it that computer auto-subs are so fast in comparison? It'd be great if there was an auto setting within the game that added a 15 second break for a manager (if present/watching the game) to actually make the sub when a player is injured. Same way some time is set aside when picking penalty takers in knockout. 10 minutes is far far too long in the real game if a player is injured and completely unrealistic. Needs to be changed.
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)

Famous
    I highly support this recommendation.

Upon player injured, manager needed to call up the tactic change screen, select substitute player and make formation or tactic change if necessary. In T11 matches, 10 minutes represent about 1 minute in real life. If manager consume 30 seconds for above actions, the match have already run for 5 minutes. Even if the manager's reaction is lightning fast and needs only 5 seconds or even less to complete these tasks, T11 match system usually does not react immediately. It will execute this on the specific time slot. This may need further 5 more minutes if the manager is unlucky. As a result, the suffering team may easily play 1 less player for 5 to 10 minutes because of the violence behavior of opposite team.

In my opinion, such disadvantage caused by delayed substitution is also unfair element in real life football/soccer.
    dave1311 likes this.

I have noticed that too; it takes too long for the substitute to come on.
    I ask for an improvement here. If the manager is watching the game, just after one of his player gets injured, the game is paused for around 15 seconds, allowing the manager to order a substitution and make any other adjustments. Then, the substitute should come on as soon as the game resumes. If the manager has not ordered a substitute for the injured player within the 15 seconds, the game resumes with the team playing with 1 less player.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-24-2015 at 06:16 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have noticed that too; it takes too long for the substitute to come on.
    I ask for an improvement here. If the manager is watching the game, just after one of his player gets injured, the game is paused for around 15 seconds, allowing the manager to order a substitution and make any other adjustments. Then, the substitute should come on as soon as the game resumes. If the manager has not order a substitute for the injured player within the 15 seconds, the game resumes with the team playing with 1 less player.
    Totally agree, big annoyance in important games
    Tactician likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -