Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By senad9101

Thread: Healing Injuries:

Famous

Healing Injuries:

I read somewhere (can't remember where) they if injuries are over a certain length of time, their is a fixed cost of red packs to heal that player. For example, something like 5 red packs per day up to 4 days (20 reds), then any injury after that can be fixed with 20 reds, regardless of injury length? Is this true?

I'm asking because, I've got two 7* players and an 8* player currently out with long injuries (4, 6 and 7 days as of right now). If I have to spend the complete total to heal them, I might just not bother since it absolutely ridiculous to have to pump 100 reds into players, because Nordeus is a bunch of greedy pricks.

For the record, I'm 2nd in the league and going to the semi-finals in the cup and champions league, so the triple crown is still alive. But with injuries like this, it might not be worth bringing them back, based on principle alone.

With 15reds you will heal one player to full. So you need 45 heals when yoir player is out for 5 or more days heal cost 15 reds.... 1day=5reds 2days=9reds. 3days=12reds. 4days=14reds. And 5+days=15 reds

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck likes this.

15 reds heal all injuries even thoose 20 days ones.

So the answer is yes

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Thanks for the replies.