Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 1 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Kim Romberg

Thread: Injuries

Thumbs up Injuries

Okay, this is getting ridiculous.
    In the last 6 games I've had 8 injuries and a 9th from training..!!!

I'm not even playing "hard" and I'm not training that hard either. Seems like the game engine just don't want me to win anymore, I've been quite successful...

Famous
    The game engine wants you to buy tokens, then convert them into red packs.

However, I understand your frustration; a lot of the managers here (especially the ones with strong squads) have been infected with the injury plague.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I had very few injuries during the first 2/3 part of this season. Then, suddenly, many players got injured, where I was forced to buy other players in the market. Worst, some of the bought players despite being relatively expensive and having good quality rating, they turned out to be flops. My team started to play relatively poor (unconvincing wins, and draws) despite playing against opponents of much lower quality.

It is as if something has picked your team and is going to make your task difficult.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-24-2015 at 03:51 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I had very few injuries during the first 2/3 part of this season. Then, suddenly, many players got injured, where I was forced to buy other players in the market. Worst, some of the bought players despite being relatively expensive and having good quality rating, they turned out to be flops. My team started to play relatively poor (unconvincing wins, and draws) despite playing against opponents of much lower quality.

It is as if something has picked your team and is going to make your task difficult.
    Yep, this is my feeling as well. :/
    It can't be a coincidence that it first takes out all but one MC's and when I cure them with red packs, it takes out all my DMC's...

And the "funny" part is, that this is my 6th season and the first one with really good opponents. So it is hard enough anyways. Why didn't this happen in the earlier seasons,when I sailed thru the leagues undefeated..?

Okay, this is frustrating and I really hope this is just some short "plague" that'll move on after a while... I just lost the Cup semi-finals, maybe that is enough for the game engine and I can play the rest of the season without further injuries... I've got 6 in the hospital right now...and I'm not paying for any more red packs..!!!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

game engine sucks, my star players got injured and know i will not be first place, and that is not your regular injury, my striker broke his leg and he was out for 15 days

One thing that seems to be sure is that when you are against bots, your team is given significant advantage. You have a very easy game. This is probably why so many teams have done so many undefeated or winning streaks, so many goal-scoring or clean sheet records and so on. But, when you are put against other teams managed by real people, things are different just because they are no more marked as bots. The opponents may not be as good as you think as just because they are marked no more as bots removed that advantage that you seemed to have during the previous seasons. That is even if they are poor managers, their team turn out to be better opponents than those marked as bots if they set any decent formation.

The question is what should be done when you go through difficult periods such as a lot of injuries. The first thing that a manager would do is sort out the injuries with red packs if he has enough of them stored. Another option, given that you have enough tokens and virtual money, is to look for other players in the market to compensate for the temporary loss.

If you have no financial resources, you have to try to 'squeeze' through with what you have; that is try different formations that you can play with the players available, but still try to counter the opponents' tactics. This is very difficult and is one of the greatest challenge in this game.