Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Out of contract players

Famous

Out of contract players

Are the out of contract players 'counted' in the average squad strength of the players for the new seasons Cup draw?
    I'm cutting my squad right back and have 12 players left who are 4 or 5 star, the rest are 1*.
    Out of these twelve 4 are out of contract and I will renew as usual at the start of next season, but will the Game ignore them until they are signed and only take into account the 8 'in-contract' players and 6 of the others?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think they are counted, if they are among your fourteen best
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think they are counted, if they are among your fourteen best
    That's a pity, was hoping for the first time ever that I might get a Cup draw where I was the team two levels above!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hey let me know if I'm wrong ok
    gogs67 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Interesting, I thought they didn't count because they are 'out' of squad. But how will you know? there are always teams levels better than me, no matter my teams level?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    still making some tests but more possible is that the count.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have a quick question. If a player is out of contract at the start of the season, can i still sell him within the 7 days or can i only release him? I have a fair few in this situation n just wondering if id be best selling them now as i wont be resigning most for next season. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Herd View Post
    I have a quick question. If a player is out of contract at the start of the season, can i still sell him within the 7 days or can i only release him? I have a fair few in this situation n just wondering if id be best selling them now as i wont be resigning most for next season. Cheers
    no, you can do nothing with him until you releese him or sign a new contract
    so sell then now, Yes!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Herd View Post
    if you dont re-sign them at the start of next season, you lose out on the $$$ as you cannot sell them. A lot of people love to buy on the last day to get deals...sell them before you lose them
    Gert Funck likes this.

Apprentice
    If your going to be uber short off cash at the start of the season , re-sign them and just flog them when the season starts ... if they have enough positions / ability you should get a bigger price than at the end of season .... i had 200m yesterday .... bought in 4 players. 1 of which was a freebie on 99 ... my purchases took me into -188m , but i had a few player close to next star that i knew i wanted to sell at the start of next season that were out of contract .. i Renewed "before" my new purchases were complete to make sure i had them for the transfer window.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast