Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why different market value?

Exclamation Why different market value?

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    This happened to me.Installed the new update and one of my sub strikers on 114 quality (and 22 skill points which i had no intention of applying)disappeared behind an explosion of ticker tape and came out the other side 115 and worthless.
    Not a happy bunny.
    AND while i'm at it,if i can't power train an 18 year old MC to get ML/MR where do i get one from.NO academy/scouts have these positions so are very rarely seen on the auctions.
    How come that a 114 quality player is more worth than a 115? Is it becouse of the lower wage?

You can sell a 114Q player in negotiations for $ and T - you won't get any T for the sale of a 115Q player, and who buys players with a 0 or 5 at the end of their Q rating?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I must be missing something. A 114 and a 115 player have basically the same strenght, why won't you get the same amount of T for the two? Why is it so bad to buy players that just got a new star (0 & 5 at the end)?

Well,I don't know what I was saying haha never mind:-)
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-25-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    You can sell a 114Q player in negotiations for $ and T - you won't get any T for the sale of a 115Q player, and who buys players with a 0 or 5 at the end of their Q rating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    People look to much at the stars,that's why they wouldn't pay token for a 0 or 5,
    Please explain me why meople would spend more Tokens for a 114 than for a 115 (assuming similar SP-distribution).
    Thank you

Isn't this discussion for an other thread? this is about the new 2015 app and not a general discussion
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tafit View Post
    Please explain me why meople would spend more Tokens for a 114 than for a 115 (assuming similar SP-distribution).
    Thank you
    Generally because a 114 player will be the top rated on the transfer list, whilst a 115 player will be on a different (higher level) transfer list whose top rated player will be 119 and therefore will be difficult to sell.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Isn't this discussion for an other thread? this is about the new 2015 app and not a general discussion
    Yep...

In general terms.

• When your player reaches 5 stars, the mangers a level under can't bid on him.
    • When your player reaches 6 stars, the mangers at your level cant bid on him.
    • One skillpoint from next star opens for negotiations

Reaching next star reduces the ability to sell him.
    The best way is keeping him just before next star because then the level just under sees a player just before the 6 star ergo very attractive for them

Attractive for buyers, keep just before next star
    (34-39-44-49 ... 99-104.... etc.)
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-25-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

ok, thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast