Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Statistics of players playing for less than 30 minutes

Famous

Statistics of players playing for less than 30 minutes

This change should be applied at that same time as new player rating 10.

My player 'Chan' has not yet played more than 15 minutes in any match in this season. So, as expected, he do not have any season statistic. However, I just note that he was actually rated 7 after playing 3 minutes in a match but this was not reflected in season statistics. This is new.

Edit: Further noted that it is the same case for the player "Santa Cruz" who played 14 minutes but this was not added to his season statistics.

Statistics of players playing for less than 30 minutes-chan-match-rating.jpg
    Statistics of players playing for less than 30 minutes-chan-season-statistics.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-02-2015 at 10:56 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

correct
    Buffs Mad and cookizzz like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Noticed this as well. At the end of the match it rates them for some unknown reason but it is correctly not attributed to the season stats.

What is odd for me is that the appearance does not count as a game played. So when I debuted a new ST in the 83rd minute yesterday and he immediately scored two goals it left him with 2 goals in 0 games.

Statistics of players playing for less than 30 minutes-screenshot-53-.jpg
    Buffs Mad and cookizzz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    Noticed this as well. At the end of the match it rates them for some unknown reason but it is correctly not attributed to the season stats.

What is odd for me is that the appearance does not count as a game played. So when I debuted a new ST in the 83rd minute yesterday and he immediately scored two goals it left him with 2 goals in 0 games.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (53).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	48819
    the goal scored and no match in stats is not a new thing, it has been like this for as long as I can remember
    cookizzz and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Whats new is it is displaying a rating now where previously it would show 0.

Everything else seems the same.

The hopeful part of me thinks this might be a precursor to match ratings being displayed/available over shorter time periods eg every 5 mins or *dreams* pseudo-live.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post

The hopeful part of me thinks this might be a precursor to match ratings being displayed/available over shorter time periods eg every 5 mins or *dreams* pseudo-live.
    Yes, that would be awesome! and give the manager the chance too adjust due to bad performance
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yes, that would be awesome! and give the manager the chance too adjust due to bad performance
    Just remember Golden Rule no. 2 - Buffs can sometimes be convincing but is rarely correct

Just looked back over the past few games and it looks like a player gets to keep a rating he is awarded if he plays 20 minutes or more in a match...
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Just looked back over the past few games and it looks like a player gets to keep a rating he is awarded if he plays 20 minutes or more in a match...
    Yeah that's what should happen.

Famous
    These match ratings are only available in match ending screen. I don't think we can check this if we do not attend the match till the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast