Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Scout player plays poorly in every game

Rookie
    Why that?

Apprentice
    Happened to me this season and previous. Trained him good but he still plays like crap. So either he WILL change or he will end on transfer market.

Yes I hate when that happen. Same like high pay for player from market and he plays poorly. Either he get better or transfer market!

it depend on tactics and formation
    i put my scout DC/DMC as a DMC when opposition didn't have an AMC and his rating was average
    played him against a team with AMC, he was on fire and MOM .. same when i put him as CB facing attackers his rate become better
    same for my scout winger .. when i direct my game into the flanks he did far better when mix
    fmldotcom likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    it depend on tactics and formation
    i put my scout DC/DMC as a DMC when opposition didn't have an AMC and his rating was average
    played him against a team with AMC, he was on fire and MOM .. same when i put him as CB facing attackers his rate become better
    same for my scout winger .. when i direct my game into the flanks he did far better when mix
    That's a good point. I have been using focus down the wings most of the time, meaning he will have had less of the ball playing in the centre.
    Season 1: 1st place & Cup winner
    Season 2: 1st place atm & in final of CL. Last 16 of cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1984 View Post
    I bought a scout player near the start of this season, and I've noticed that his match rating is nearly always 5 or 6. Should I sell him? Or is there a way to make him improve? His moral and condition is always superb.

His ratings are:
    League: 6-6-6-6-6
    CL: 7-6-7-5-6
    Cup: 7-7-8-7-7
    Mine is worse than yours. I bought him at the beginning of this season and his rating nvr go beyond 6..... i played him in right position, rested couple of matches and rotate....... still can't

Scout player plays poorly in every game-untitled.jpgScout player plays poorly in every game-untitled1.jpg
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123