Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What nationalities are prevalent on your server?

Famous

What nationalities are prevalent on your server?

I've managed two teams on my server. With my first team, I reached level 7 before starting over. Lets just say I was getting tired of losing in the semi-finals or finals of cup/cl every single time.

My current team is at level 14. I learned a lot the first time through, which generates a lot more success...

The server is dominated mainly by Turkish and Indonesian squads. I've also learned Batman is a city in Turkey . I'm guessing with Turks, the game is so popular there, they are scattered amongst many different servers.

Following them are Romania and Thailand.

Behind them English managers seem to scatter around the levels, but aren't real large in volume. Seem to be some English managers at the really high levels, way above where I'm at...

Seeing the server @ two different level ranges, one thing that jumped out at me is the first go-round I encountered far more strong teams managed by players from Western Europe. Austria, Netherlands, England and Italy all had token buyers. There were quality German sides as well, but not an obvious token buyer. 2nd time around, no Italians or British players at my level. Luxembourg and France each have a token buyer, but one just recently started buying and the other has never won the CL, which is a far cry, from my first go round.

1st team had me encountering Polish and Hungarian sides, whereas 2nd time is very few European squads anywhere (besides Turkey), but Romanians are the most prevalent. The Romanians I see a lot when supporting friends, but sit at different levels. It also seem Romanians win more trebles than the other players but that's probably a coincidence!!!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-17-2015 at 02:42 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Mine has a lot more Asian managers, given my location not too surprising I see a lot of Thai and Vietnamese managers, as well as a pretty decent mix from Europe, some South Americans..a sprinkle from Australia & NZ but very very few from North America.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the usual asian, thai, turks and some a couple of italian and new zealand
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

mine are very random, there are all kind of nations, many Europeans and South Americans and Mexicans.

my reserves for some reason has many of the small and very exotic nations, it is very joyfull to see almost unknown nations appear
    Cat Harrison and pcmacdaniel like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I always like when I see a small country represented, especially if I get to add a flag.
    Gasi and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Some players rename to their own nationailty hence a whole team of players from India, Afghanistan (?!!), and countries where football isn't the prevalent sport (i.e filipines)
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)

I have many Asians as well and Europeans also from South America, toughest ones are the Asians as they spend more time and tokens on the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

The Buffs have always seen a lot of Indonesian, Thai, Turkish and German sides. (Vietnamese and Cambodian teams were prevalent at earlier levels but not so much now so maybe that was friends related.)

I do however get a scattering of countries too from Africa and, in particular, South America (few Argentinians recently). Not captured the Peruvian flag yet but got most others.

(Quite a few English and Spanish clubs made an appearance in this season's Cup and CL but they come and go).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I also have many Egyptian friends.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Don't know about the predomination server-wide, but I know that Palace Casuals have several Turkish teams in their Level 23 League, and Terriers have nine Indonesian teams in their Level 1 League. Otherwise it's been a mix of many nationalities, but the North American countries (USA, Canada) have been rare indeed...

Talisman, whose Palace Casuals flag vault contains 67 flags...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-19-2015 at 11:41 AM.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast