Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Supersonic swindlers

If the offers are not working, it is better not to waste time with them. Also, I don't recommend installing apps and so on; these apps may contain malware or may cause problems.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-11-2015 at 05:44 PM.

I too am begining to experience no rewards for watching videos for medical packs, morale boosters and rests. Started with just Tapjoy, but now Supersonic seems to have stopped giving rewards. Nordeus seems to have washed it's hands of the issue saying it is the providers responsibility. I play on ios on ipad,

I too am begining to experience no rewards for watching videos for medical packs, morale boosters and rests. Started with just Tapjoy, but now Supersonic seems to have stopped giving rewards. Nordeus seems to have washed it's hands of the issue saying it is the providers responsibility. I play on ios on ipad.

Same for free tokens on ios. No rewards...

Same here. Very erratic. I get one but then the rest of the videos are NOTHING!

haven't tried on android yet but the facebook booster videos on pc are working again for me today.

Pro
    Same here, as well as the supersonic adds on IOS. IOS yesterday, facebook today. Tapjoy is still a no go.
    Last edited by Killroy; 07-13-2015 at 06:34 AM.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Yeah I think there is a daily/weekly/monthly cap on free packs probably imposed by the restrictions of their ad suppliers or more likely, by Nordeus themselves. I rarely bother with it lately.

Rookie
    This is true. They are not crediting any android videos.

They also run the videos on the facebook version. Here they seem to have set a daily limit but instead of informing you like the android does (or did anyway) it just keeps bringing videos up, giving you the blue bar saying you earned the booster, and then not crediting you.

I have seen that pattern for over a week on facebook. At first I thought it was a glitch but after a few days of close inspection it actually cuts off at the same amount earned every day (it resets when the game does).

I can't complain too loudly about the facebook version because the limit is a lot higher than android ever was and I am hoping they do not realize how many boosters they are giving me for the first 5 seconds of the same 3-4 commercials (they change from day to day but repeat over and over during that day). I don't know if it is different outside the US but for me it is allowing me to add 1 star per day to a player (at least up to 7*, any higher would take a lot more) and also given that they are the fastest trainers I can find.

Rookie
    Also with facebook they do not work at certain time of the day. It is the same every day. If you wait until the last few hours before reset you won't get anything.

The cap is daily, nothing weekly for sure.

To maximize the boosters you need to get to the limit within the first 10-12 hours after reset. The earlier you do it the fewer issues you have.

The only way to tell you hit the limit is that it stops paying out, you need to watch it tick up each time.

Also there are other little quirks it has, there are some ads that don't pay out (not every day, but each time one of them does show you need to exit out of it, you will learn which don't work pretty quick) There is also always a catch in it that, if you do the same booster over and over, will cause the link to vanish and make you refresh. This not only wastes time, but can also cause it to cut you off early sometimes.

Here is my guide to facebook farming (as it stands now, they may tear it up anytime they feel like it)

1.Get to the facebook version as soon as possible every day after reset. Your counter has reset, their are fewer bad ads, and you avoid losing boosters (If you do not reach your limit every day you have basically wasted a lot of resources, you might as well throw away $10-$15.

2. Avoid bad ads. Pay attention to the ad itself (the first 5 seconds at least), after one you haven't seen runs through check to see if the blue bar comes up, and then if it actually paid. If either answer is no then close it every time you see it, it will never work.

3. Avoid the vanishing link Using most of your limit on green packs is clearly the best value, however you cannot simply keep hitting green every time or after 4 times (usually, rarely it can be +/- 1-2) the link will vanish. If you do this right after the day resets it's not a big deal, it will come back working every time and actually can be a help in that it resets the market so you can look for Nordgens at the same time.

If you aren't looking at the market or it's tapped out, or if it is later in the day then you need to avoid the vanishing link. I usually do this by doing 3 greens and then 1 red, this resets it so the link won't vanish when you do the next green. It is usually needed anyway since you will have to heal while power training. If you really just want all of one booster then the process is the same except that after 3, you click a different one, and then quickly close out the ad that pops up before it rewards you. It will still reset the counter but will not count toward the daily limit.

4. Do not miss days if at all possible. You cannot double up the next day. I don't want to say where the daily limit is because it might vary from one country to the next and because if they don't realize what is happening I do not want to give them an excuse to change it. For Nordeus, and at least in my case, it wouldn't make sense to dry up this well. If they did I would not suddenly buy the boosters to replace them, it is too much money. There is no chance I would pay all that for the same thing I got for free. What I would do is quit and take the good money I do spend elsewhere.......I use my tokens for bidding, occasional cash injections, and emergencies (such as injuries to key players at a time I cannot farm packs and have important match(s) coming that day).
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast