Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: First fight

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

First fight

Hy, last season I was really unlucky in CL this season I will meet some stronger teams again, the most stronger is ReaperR, I have the first chance but you know how it is.

The fight between us is very old, I stoled him CL 1 time and league 2 times with Bocsa.

We already started the fight in auction this morning

First fight-transfer2.jpg
    First fight-transfer3.jpg
    First fight-transfer6.jpg
    First fight-transfer7.png
    AMR likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    what a score !

this guy when he see you again in any auction he will leave it to you directly hahaha

That's great horror haha

Adel, he have a very good team, I won first fights not the war I can lose easy against him, he have a very good team, in the morning when I checked he's team he had 20+ players all with SA
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I can't wait until I come across Batigo United, A similar situation that you have here, only thing is, He's avoided all our Champions League draws since I played him, Would of been interesting to see what he'd do to his team when I had 8x 8* players in the squad.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I made him offer for one player, do you think he will accept it? =))

Like I expected, both of us have a 6 stars team and we will play tonight the final.

We are both using same formation 3-1-2-2-2, let's hope we will won