Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's time to make injuries realistic.

It's time to make injuries realistic.

I know I was laughing before but today I change my mind about injuries. how the fk 4 of my players including 2 gk got injured at once stretching? It's cheaper to buy a new player than fix all the injuries. I never get injuries with playing match but I get for stretching? injury happens because of bad luck? Wtf is luck? 15 tokens for stretching x 4 is luck? *#*^]^*]^|^%~*\^~|*€~%{*+\*

Rookie
    I've had 2 injuries training. 1 under normal intensity and one under hard. I wouldn't use hard again, but I suppose given your players get as good training, using the 3 trainings as in a match I guess there should be as much a likelihood of injury during the 3 trainings combined as during a match.
    Last edited by Moel; 03-07-2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: spelling

I agree with you mate but Nordeus makes money by selling the healthy paches and the red patches as well so at the end of the day it's not bad luck just Nordeus being greedy and wanting to make more money!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    I agree with you mate but Nordeus makes money by selling the healthy paches and the red patches as well so at the end of the day it's not bad luck just Nordeus being greedy and wanting to make more money!
    This^

Injuries get worse as you go up levels? Lv 1 my injuries werent bad but i'am lv3 atm and 7+days injured is abit much imo. I used to train alot more on lv1 compared to lv 3 because ive had a few bad injuries and had to sell on. Lv 2 i wasnt active because i got my own house and had alot work to do to it so i tried to make up for the trainin on lv3 but kept gettin long injuries. Luckily i got lucky with some signings and today i bought about 6 4* for a token each to boost my **** subs.
    Last edited by Broxburn Rovers; 03-08-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Not sure at higher levels as I'm still at level 1 but I got my part of injuries as well this year, especially when hard training. Games, a lot less thou...
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Rookie
    Im sure it does cosmin. I cant remember gettin any 7+ injuries at lvl 1 and i trained alot but i missed lvl 2 so its hard to remember.

I got 3 acc and level 2 get more injuries thn level 8. I do t care if they make money but they pissing me off. For stretching? The fakers made this game must of laughed his ass off when he thought of programming the players stretching and end up with broken penis.

deal with it dude
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

I don't get how my goal keeper tore his ACL..

Honestly there's millions of ways to make this game better. I'm seriously considering investing and make. Online football game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast