Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Video rewards on facebook

Video rewards on facebook

For more then one week i don't have any of those videos who gives rewards (stack of money,heal,rest,moral boost), is this normal??
    My friends have a new video to see every day.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Have you watched a whole lot of them? There is a limited number, they are not endless. Perhaps they just have not yet watched all available, but how many are available will vary by demographic and location
    I usually watch like 10 and then there is none for quite awhile.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Have you watched a whole lot of them? There is a limited number, they are not endless. Perhaps they just have not yet watched all available, but how many are available will vary by demographic and location
    I usually watch like 10 and then there is none for quite awhile.

Are you talking about android videos? Im talking about facebook..in facebook we have only 1 video per day to see, and i dont have that video for a week now

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar Santos View Post
    Are you talking about android videos? Im talking about facebook..in facebook we have only 1 video per day to see, and i dont have that video for a week now
    I never had any videos on facebook and I play this game for more then 4 months.

Video rewards on facebook-nova-imagem-de-mapa-de-bits.jpg

Is this what i'm talking about

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar Santos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nova Imagem de Mapa de Bits.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	50399

Is this what i'm talking about
    yes that is what cat is talking about. sometimes they work sometimes they don't sometimes they are there, sometimes they are not.

Rookie
    Yes, in the US it was capping at exactly 100 per day for the whole season until the last week and then basically nothing.

I am really hoping it resets with the new season because without those the game isn't worth playing. I cannot even begin to replace all those green packs that allowed me to build up a nordgen team than won my first treble (triple crown) ever.

It wasn't like I was stacking 9* players and going crazy either. It allowed me to have seven 7*'s by seasons end and that many low 6*'s (though a few of those were trained from 3-4* nordgens so they did take a lot.

Without that option I will quit. I am a token buyer, about the cost of a console game per season, and if that will only get me a group of 5*'s then I will take my money elsewhere.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    Yes, in the US it was capping at exactly 100 per day for the whole season until the last week and then basically nothing.

I am really hoping it resets with the new season...
    oh so i wasn't the only one having issues in the USA the past week with those. good to know, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary S View Post
    I never had any videos on facebook and I play this game for more then 4 months.
    I haven't seen any of these for almost a year. And think that I'm living in Nordeus home country...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

i also cant see the videos anymore. What should i do? Just wait?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast