Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Biggie Siang
  • 2 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Inappropriate time/place to play/Watch a Game... Real Life Experience so far....

Inappropriate time/place to play/Watch a Game... Real Life Experience so far....

Haven't found this thread on the list yet so far so I was thinking to create one and see where other Top Eleven players/addicts play the game.

The oddest time I played was when I was serving customers at work and it was Champions League final Season 4. Customer just had to walk in when the game was about to start. Damn!!! I loaded it and kept my phone in the pocket and occasionally glance at it and found opponent was also watching the game. I didn't had a chance to change strategy or tactics. Lost the game 2-0. To add salt to the wound, customer didn't bought a single thing from me.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie Siang View Post
    Haven't found this thread on the list yet so far so I was thinking to create one and see where other Top Eleven players/addicts play the game.

The oddest time I played was when I was serving customers at work and it was Champions League final Season 4. Customer just had to walk in when the game was about to start. Damn!!! I loaded it and kept my phone in the pocket and occasionally glance at it and found opponent was also watching the game. I didn't had a chance to change strategy or tactics. Lost the game 2-0. To add salt to the wound, customer didn't bought a single thing from me.
    If you cannot concentrate on the match while it is playing, I suggest you not attending the match and let the game run itself. Even though I like attending my matches if possible, in my experience the match result is not bad if I do not attend. If you also use browser version, you may set auto-sub that you think fit. I believe that our decision on substitution should be better.

There are different ways and levels of involvement on the game. Enjoy different challenges. Good luck.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.