Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Is the cup seeded?

Famous

Is the cup seeded?

When I log-in to T11, via mobile I can see the brackets for the entire tournament; I already know whom my next round opponent is. However, when I log-in by way of my laptop, I can't see the brackets until the round of 16 arrives.

Both this season and last season, my team is the team on the very top of the top half of the bracket. I've also played dreadfully bad teams on both occasions. Is it a coincidence or is the cup seeded and my team got seeded #1 overall on both occasions?
    Level 40 Manager

I think putting 'your team' at the top of the list is only a display convenience, to avoid a mobile user having to scroll down to find their team in the draw. In previous seasons I've seen my team at the top on the mobile display, and somewhere else on the PC.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Now that you mention it, I was in a different spot on the PC as well last season. Somehow, for some reason I completely forgot that...
    Level 40 Manager

It is confusing though, as all through the season, on mobile, you are at the 'top' of the draw (hence being 'home' team in the final), only to find you aren't as in the actual draw on the PC you've been in the bottom half of the draw all along...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    but it is true, on my mobile i can already figure out my next opponent as I only see the KO-table which I can not see on my pc.

This 'Cup Draw Preview' has been around a long time on the mobile app.

Fb and t11 site app is about 18 months behind the mobile apps in development terms, imo.

Maybe once they decide if they are proceeding with a 2015 style app or if technical issues demand a downloaded client, we might see it catch up. But ofc we might not like it.