Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New features coming soon ?

merhaba
    uzun zamandır video izleyemiyorum.video çıkmıyor.sanırım video izle ve kazan özelliğini benim id numaramdan kapattınız.sormak istediğim o videoları biz izleyip siz kazanacakken neden kapatıyorsunuz.yaklaşık 1 yıldır ihalede 5 yıldızlı oyuncu yok en fazla 3 yıldızlı oyuncu veriyorsunuz.rakipler 9 yıldız bu şartlarda biz nasıl bu oyunu oynayıp zevk alabiliriz.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yeah, no free videos
    pay some money pal !
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No, and I won't do this unless they cancel the auto-sign skill points thing.
    The reasons are here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ssignment.html

and I still believe that manual sign sp is more managerial than seeing only some partial scenes of the game, live animated.

The new rating system is useful at the part that a manager can see now and choose the right player to sub.
    As for the decimal system , it's so enlightened as the new rate of ten
    If we don't know how the rating system is working, what difference does it make if my player has 6,3 or a 6,6
    So true.. and it nags me actually, because I think they (Nordeus) have made so many good things in this new app. But the autoadding of skillpoints puts the nails in the coffin for me. I would rather not support my matches than use the new auto adding app.

So Nordeus please listen to all your users and remove this agonizing feauture.

remember the vote Topeleven2015, the main reason for the massive dislike was and still is Auto add of skillpoint.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html

What manager is there in auto?

I will add to end this, that this is the only thing keeping me from using your new and very exciting app, so much good and one thing ruins it, sorry

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    I updated my android app and there is no animation at all. The screen is different but not animated.

Rookie
    As for the auto assign ratings they fixed the biggest issue with that for me. You can now pause position and SA training so that you can choose to put the points into either the upgrades or main skills.

Still assigns to defense even with it unchecked though. Which is infuriating. I do not want to add defense to my ST's or Att to CB's......I keep them at a round number so I don't need to think about where they are in relation to the next skill point. That not only is a waste of points but throws off the round number..

I remain on the browser still 99% of the time.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    yes, you said it! it bugs me a lot too.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    Still assigns to defense even with it unchecked though. Which is infuriating. I do not want to add defense to my ST's or Att to CB's......I keep them at a round number so I don't need to think about where they are in relation to the next skill point. That not only is a waste of points but throws off the round number..
    This also happens with manual assignment, at some point after you apply skill points to one type (or two) of skill(s) too much, you have to assign a skill point to other skills as well. Nothing is changed there.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Nice to see you kustodian!

But he doesn't mean when you have reached the (20 point) maximum difference between skill sets.

He means, you have only checked defense box on guy with (oh let's say) def 99.8 att 90.0 phys 105.0
    and after training you have him at 99.8 90.2 105.2.

This is no good. This is why I too still play my BvB only on pc and old app.

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ht=auto+assign
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-07-2015 at 08:30 AM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    This also happens with manual assignment, at some point after you apply skill points to one type (or two) of skill(s) too much, you have to assign a skill point to other skills as well. Nothing is changed there.
    yes but it happens before that point is reached on my mobile already... really sucks
    Cat Harrison likes this.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    yes but it happens before that point is reached on my mobile already... really sucks
    If that happens it's a bug, but I never noticed that happening. If you can provide some screenshots to our support that would be great.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast