Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 1 Post By muskrat
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 3 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Why do my players keep getting injured?

Unhappy Why do my players keep getting injured?

I've played a number of fairly injury free seasons, but the end of last season and this season seam to have been ridiculously injury hit... I've had 9 players injured in the last 14 games. My players are always above 90% health, and I never use hard tackling. It's always normal.

Is this just bad luck? or is there something I'm doing wrong causing my players to get injured?

Thank you.

Possible reasons...

Your pitch is poor quality
    Your opponents haven't upgraded their goat ranch patchy pitches
    Your opponents are using hard tackling against you
    You are using short passing a lot vs teams that clog the midfield
    Overtraining
    Bad luck
    Too many green/red packs that Nordeus wants you to use
    Not rotating your squad
    Cat Harrison, mmunger and Fenris like this.

Apprentice
    law of averages.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamar View Post
    I've played a number of fairly injury free seasons, but the end of last season and this season seam to have been ridiculously injury hit... I've had 9 players injured in the last 14 games. My players are always above 90% health, and I never use hard tackling. It's always normal.

Is this just bad luck? or is there something I'm doing wrong causing my players to get injured?

Thank you.
    Have a look at this post: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post357539 .

'Luck' has nothing to do with excessive injuries in this game. They are either intentionally caused or they are caused by a bug in the game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-02-2015 at 12:06 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalamar View Post

Thank you.
    In my experience, injuries sometimes arrive like a storm. But you will not be unlucky like this forever. You may find injury is rare later or in next season.

I know your problem is too many injuries and it will be less. But your current solution to this is still red treatment pack management. Red packs are generally used for long term injury only, especially when you feel injury storm is coming or have arrived.

The biggest injury crisis I ever faced was suffering about 12 injuries with 7 days and players are unavailable for total over 50 days. In that season, no. of my red packs is always close to zero. After this crisis, I am even more prudent to use my red packs. I am never a farmer for red packs. But my team's balance of red packs usually ranged from 160 to 200 now. My other team have even more, usually over 200. With these stocks, I am not afraid of the injury crisis I faced before. But I need to keep discipline to save red packs for long term usage.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

One season you'll get less than 8 while others are getting butchered, another you'll get 20+ when others are getting a free ride, sometimes you'll be getting the same as others post on here. Swings n Roundabouts.

Take a good look at opponent stadiums when you are a visitor. If their pitch hasn't been upgraded, chances are that you are paying the price for it.

Otherwise, hard tackling can be very destructive. In a Champions League semi a couple of seasons ago, I chose hard tackling against a superior opponent. I injured four of his players.

P.S. He beat me but he lost the final with his injuries
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich