Thread: Formations

Formations

Hello guys,
    I just wanted to discuss about formations and tactics, I would greatly appreciate if you join the conversation. Ok so I noticed on the forums that you give quite a lot of attention on the formations. I believe that Top Eleven is not so tactically advanced yet and Nordeus don't have enough experience. I think that the formations don't play such a big role and luck is more necessary than it should be.. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my opinion and my observation until now.. Maybe I'll change my mind later.. What do you guys think?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    Hello guys,
    I just wanted to discuss about formations and tactics, I would greatly appreciate if you join the conversation. Ok so I noticed on the forums that you give quite a lot of attention on the formations. I believe that Top Eleven is not so tactically advanced yet and Nordeus don't have enough experience. I think that the formations don't play such a big role and luck is more necessary than it should be.. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my opinion and my observation until now.. Maybe I'll change my mind later.. What do you guys think?
    I would agree with you. Its a just mobile phone gm so i wouldnt get to serious about. Gd game for phone but if i had time id play Fm2013.