Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Clydebank
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 2 Post By Clydebank
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 3 Post By Clydebank
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Altering names and squad numbers?

Altering names and squad numbers?

My goalkeeper currently has the number 11 jersey and one of my midfielders has the number 1 jersey.

What is the quickest way to swap the squad numbers around for these two players?

Will it cost me 1 token as a simple swap?

Or will I have to spend 3 tokens to swap their numbers in 3 steps? For example, switch number 11 to number 99, then switch number 1 to number 11, then switch number 99 to number 1?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

When I rename a player for 1T I take the opportunity to renumber too. If the new player I want to rename has number 12 and an existing player has 6 then if I change the new player to 6 the existing player that was 6 gets #12.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    When I rename a player for 1T I take the opportunity to renumber too. If the new player I want to rename has number 12 and an existing player has 6 then if I change the new player to 6 the existing player that was 6 gets #12.
    Thanks! It worked.

I was worried I'd maybe have to spend even more tokens to add to the amount I've spent renaming my signings after Rangers legends.
    Buffs Mad and Bunzo like this.

Nice

I started my team as Scottish Legends although some current players and youngsters have sneaked in.

Atm I have Colin Jackson, Richard Gough, Alan Hutton and Jim Baxter in my squad.

In my squad at the moment I have Stefan Klos, R. de Boer, F de Boer and Jorg Albertz.

R. de Boer has been in my team since day 1 and has only missed one game. He's at a club record 79 appearances so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Clydebank View Post
    In my squad at the moment I have Stefan Klos, R. de Boer, F de Boer and Jorg Albertz.

R. de Boer has been in my team since day 1 and has only missed one game. He's at a club record 79 appearances so far.
    Nice choices. I had Fernando Ricksen in as an Honorary Scot for a Season (at the time of his charity match). I also allowed Michael Mols to feature once. Jorg Albertz was also a favourite of mine but there were many favourites in that era.

Nice choices. I had Fernando Ricksen in as an Honorary Scot for a Season (at the time of his charity match). I also allowed Michael Mols to feature once. Jorg Albertz was also a favourite of mine but there were many favourites in that era.
    Yeah, we certainly won't be short of legendary names when it comes to Glasgow Rangers.

What level are you at?

Adolph Hitler was up for sale the other day. His stats looked amazing for a 18yr old German.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but do you by chance know if there can also be name swapping?

I found a fast trainer and i had changed his name to U21 player for my favorite club and now that he is stronger than the other player i thought i will do a name swap.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Sorry for hijacking the thread but do you by chance know if there can also be name swapping?

I found a fast trainer and i had changed his name to U21 player for my favorite club and now that he is stronger than the other player i thought i will do a name swap.

Thanks in advance
    I don't know for certain but I think not.

The number swapping works because you can't have 2 players with the same number. So the system has a reason to swap them.

But you can have players with the same name. So I can't see a reason for the system to do a swap.