Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By muskrat

Thread: team not scoring

Apprentice

team not scoring

my team isn't scoring is there any tips on how to wake them up? I'm averaging less than 2 goals a game. I'm in first in league and CL still, due to defense and goalie..... in CL I have 6 goals in 5 matches, and I out quality everyone in my group, and i out quality the guy i'm playing today by 12, last game we played was a 0-0 draw...

I have 2 teams same level, roughly same quality, and the other team, same tactics arrows ect has score 25 more goals this season, and has tougher by quality competition......

Given my results in the last couple of days, I believe we are in "troll period". As sometimes we are in "injury period". There is little you can do about it.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by mmunger View Post
    Given my results in the last couple of days, I believe we are in "troll period". As sometimes we are in "injury period". There is little you can do about it.
    if by troll period you mean the whole season... for one team only.... these aren't troll results. one team is above 60 goals scored between CL and league another is at 30ish... same formation same arrows, 1 quality point better, easier opponents by quality, and half as many goals.

Apprentice
    so anyone know how to get my team scoring again? I've switched my points distribution from attack/defense to P&M hoping that does something. Maybe i'll try child sacrifice next.

Apprentice
    okay so i sacrificed a child and got 2 goals. now my defense decides to give up goals to inferior teams and i still don't get a win.

Show screenshots of those games? Including player quality and formations on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

My wingers score…the strikers do not score…. funny season this one

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    My wingers score…the strikers do not score…. funny season this one
    i wish anyone would score at this point....

won 1-0

60% possession ------ opponent 40%
    25 shots ------ opponent 14 shots
    14 shots on goal ----- opponent 6 shots
    3 saves ----- opponent 10 saves

won by taken penalty (Lucky)

Apprentice
    well they can score in friendlies... played someone 5q worse than we and won 5-0 in a friendly... but i tie or win by 1 when i play someone 12 quality worse than me, in a game that matters. i guess it'll be one of those season i need luck to win.