Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Possession Bonus Good or Bad??

Possession Bonus Good or Bad??

Since i was with bad results in the last games. I started testing this and i will give you guys the result:

LAST 4 GAMES WITH ME AND 3 FRIENDS SUPPORTING MY TEAM (+14% Possession):
    Possession Bonus Good or Bad??-home.jpg

Statistics:
    1 Win
    1 Draw
    2 Losses
    7 Goals Scored
    7 Goals Conceded

LAST 4 GAMES WITHOUT ME AND ANY FRIEND SUPPORTING MY TEAM (+0% Possession):
    Possession Bonus Good or Bad??-away.jpg

Statistics:
    4 Wins
    21 Goals Scored
    0 Goals Conceded

If you can see as well, in the CUP, with more 14% possession i lost 2-4 at home, and i gave up watching the second leg..So i won 0-3 away lool

I don't know if there is a direct link between possession and results. My team has a tendency to dominate possession and I generally am present, and it wins most of its games.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Only the people at Nordeus (that too, only some) know the real answer. I have noticed some cases where a team either conceded a goal or scored a goal or at least there was an instant positive or negative effect when a manager or a supporter joined the match (as if the 'decision' taken was random). I have noticed that when a manager usually attends his matches and he missed a match, his team perform less efficiently for that particular match (most outcomes were draws), but for managers that rarely attended their matches in the past, I have seen those teams performing well as long as proper tactics were set before the match; it is as if the 'behavior' of the team depended on how much present the manager was in the past matches for the past seasons.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2015 at 05:23 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So far I didn't notice any significant bonus by ball possession or supporting from friends but most of the times presence of the manager helps more.
    Not every time, sometimes the result seems to be fix and nothing can't change it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    That's a coincidence...

In this season i dominate mostly all of my game with or without my presence (last season had much more "not attended games")... moreover today i had a CL match and i couldn't attend coz family birthday... and i got 3 goals! (won 3-6 lol) in this season only got twice 3 goals in one game (this and my only defeat)*... soooo

summary: *i missed 2 games only in this season: got a defeat and 3 goals and got a huge win with 3 goals conceded... when i attended i got only max 2 goals...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-09-2015 at 06:24 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    possession bonus good or bad? are you kidding me? mother of god!

I have had 11 Wins and 7 Loses this season so far. 10/11 Wins were while I was NOT watching the match,and 7/7 loses were when i was watching the match.. And its not just this season.. I've been playing the game for 34 seasons and I have won more matches while i didnt watch the match than watching it.. Cheers !!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Apprentice
    this doesn't take into account the quality of opponents....

How do you play? Defensive, offensive, etc...?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Depending of scenario. 1 game take into account some factors, never all factors. And every factor affec to the result in a little %, as a wrong position mean -2% possession, depending of the player in wrong position that can mean a penalty against (if, veryveyrvery bad luck lol)

So, all matter, and I play with bonus for personal trauma and... lets call experiences. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast