Thread: Token offers

Token offers

Try again - don't know why my posts aren't showing. I post and when i look again there is no body text??

So, yesterday, I completed the following offer:
    "Join Ladbrokes Sports & get up to £50 in free bets!
    Place a £5 deposit and get up to £50 in a matched free bet at Ladbrokes Sports! New users only!"

It is supposed to credit you with 362 tokens but so far I have not had any. Does anyone know why this might be - have I missed something?

At least this time it's posted - maybe someone can provide an answer now that there is actually a question to read

You need to make sure you have lots of screen shots of completing the offers and will probably have to chase Ladbrokes up for them to pay out on the offer.

I think it was Ladbrokes that I did the offer with a few years ago and it took a screenshot of the welcome email, a screenshot of my deposit and of my bet (I think you have to make a bet too to activate the offer) and about 3 weeks for the offer to come through.

If like me you bet a lot, its worth doing, but if you are just joining to get the offer I would say avoid.

Rookie
    have you placed a bet too already? It says for me that I have to deposit at least 5€ and also place a bet of min. 5€ before I get the tokens with the ladbrokes offer.
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

Follow this link http://www.topeleven.com/support/div...chases-offers/ and prepare the necessary screenshots from ladbrokes account statement.

They sorted out for me in less than 48 hrs

Thanks guys. I've sent a support ticket now. Just have to wait and see what happens.