Thread: A lot of shots = No Goals = Loss. Why?

A lot of shots = No Goals = Loss. Why?

Hello there, I have been playing your game for 6 months now, I have won all 6 leagues I have been in and a few semi finals in the cup and Champions League. But something odd has begun to happen.

It's been a few games like this now, important ones too. My 2 strikers are 4 and 5 stars, wingers and AMC are also 4 stars with another 5 star. Yet I get a overloading amount of shots at their goal. In most cases more than double my opponent and yet I don't score and lose to some.... Anyway. A break down of my last few games.

Champions League Group Stage (Home):
    My Team -
    Total shots: 20
    Shots on target: 9

Opponent -
    Total shots: 9
    Shots on target: 4

FINAL SCORE - 1:3 (LOSS)

Cup Match (Home):
    My Team -
    Total shots: 16
    Shots on target: 5

Opponent -
    Total shots: 9

FINAL SCORE - 0:2 (LOSS)

League Match (Home)... This opponent sits 17th in my league:
    My Team -
    Total shots: 11
    Shots on target: 7

Opponent -
    Total shots: 7

FINAL SCORE - 0:1 (LOSS)

My players are ALWAYS in perfect condition and maximum win bonus and yet all of a sudden my players just don't want to score! They're all young players with all special attacking abilities but it's not enough to beat mediocre teams who have less stars than my team. Honestly what is there to do? Is it because I haven't paid for your special discount package this week? Because it seems to have all negative impact since it's been released.

Anyone else been affected by this?

It is surely not from buying or not buying tokens. Either you have faced opponents using proper counter tactics or the program has decided to give you a bad run or it could be a combination of both. If it is from the program, you will notice as if your players are being blocked from performing as they usually do and/or you will notice poor ratings for most of your players or ratings that your players don't usually get. This may last for a period of time, especially for the competition concerned. So, expect more like this.