Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Home Matches' Time

Unhappy Home Matches' Time

Folks, I would like to ask you about Home matches' time, how can I automaticlly (not using tokens) to change my home matches time, it would be annoying me because I should save tokens to change my home game's time every season (League & CL only; Cup matches is okay). I always miss my home game because it is started at 3 in the morning at my local time (+7 GMT), it is very annoying to me. So guys would you share your experience about this problem to me.

Regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home Matches' Time-screenshot1.jpg  

as far as i know you can't change it without using tokens, but you have the worst match times i've ever seen...
    sorry for the bad news

Banned
    same here.
    For this season, all of my league home match is started at between 03:00 am - 03:45 am (GMT+7).

lol it's possible ? i tought the game's time would be between 8-23h, the game trolled u

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    lol it's possible ? i tought the game's time would be between 8-23h, the game trolled u
    yeah it really trolls me, I can't stand for it for every season. It makes me mad.

Rookie
    I been there before. It sucks. I made a thread, and i think july fourth explained why its like this
    Season 1 League 1st Place
    Season 2 League 6th Place(Bad1st half of season) ...... Second Place Champions League(Lost in shootout)

Quote Originally Posted by casagranule View Post
    yeah it really trolls me, I can't stand for it for every season. It makes me mad.
    just win everything and next season u'll be fine
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Addicted
    We should have the option of setting our home game times. Or we should be able to pick a time window for them, maybe a 3 hour option. And if you have two home games that day, they are seperated by 3 hours.

You will have no say in the times of your away games.

I'm in the US, and most of my home games start at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. If I could choose, I would have them start at 11 at night.

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    We should have the option of setting our home game times. Or we should be able to pick a time window for them, maybe a 3 hour option. And if you have two home games that day, they are seperated by 3 hours.

You will have no say in the times of your away games.

I'm in the US, and most of my home games start at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. If I could choose, I would have them start at 11 at night.
    This is where the problem of having a "live" game happens. Of course, its not ideal for everyone, because of the global time differences. As you said, you would have your matches start at 11pm. But then, if you were playing someone from UK, for instance, the time for them would be 4-7am (according to your particular time zone. With your current time of 3-4pm, at least a european opponent such as an Eastern European team, would also have the opportunity of watching as their time would be 12-1am.

There will never be a solution that will be suitable for everyone.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by les215 View Post
    I been there before. It sucks. I made a thread, and i think july fourth explained why its like this
    Yes I made some explaination of why these home times occur, but I can't find the exact topic for it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast