Thread: New server's (or so i guess) lack of players

New server's (or so i guess) lack of players

I'm lv 2, to specify.
    Well reading here around, and being one strict market follower, i guess i'm located in a new server, after all.
    For all the duration of the season i have looked strictly on market for new players all over disparate hours (even late night) just to find the average quality being 19-20. On the last 2 days some 21 and 22 popped out (outrageous prices), and today for first time and just for 10 mins server displayed about 8 players going up to 29. Those same players immediatly disappeared as i rushed into my work's break and reloaded the app. I was able only to auction a 28 Q defender i marked early (speaking of which, why the heck there is a max number of markings, deh fok.)

So basically i guess those players were second lv2 season's players' discarded ones. But what i ask myself is:

If the system auto generates new player for sale, how comes we don't see EVER at least a Q25-24 around?

Just to make you realize, here how it looks:

It's no good for all you L2 players on this new server, I know theres a few of the forum members around on this new server, what you got remember that anyone thats the highest level on this server is in the same boat as you for trying to get hold of some good players, sometimes it leaves you with only 2 options.

1. Buy Scouts (Expensive but will dramatically improve your team and they will be way above 3* for a long time too)
    2. Avoid Promotion for a 2/3 seasons. Your players will improve with training and in 2/3 seasons there will higher level managers that can sell their rejects to you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I dont like the sound of your server m8. I get loads of 4*+ players. Must be crazy bid wars when you do get the better players on the list lol

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    I dont like the sound of your server m8. I get loads of 4*+ players. Must be crazy bid wars when you do get the better players on the list lol
    I personally have my own method of selecting a bid war. Before even trying to compete, i spot every player bidding. If i find a weak team or a 13-14 ppl team, for my personal knowledge those are bad players with low tokens which just toss their last one hoping none will hop in. 90% of my bids were won with no more than 3 tokens. I guess that's a "better side".

Altho it would be nice to know in which server we're in o.o. Like, is it possible to know to what level my current server arrives?
    Also, last question: will i face the teams being promoted with me next season too? D:

Rookie
    You must get a decent amount of gd players then. Every1 gets bought on my server and ive seen most bids go 10+ and we get loads of 4,5,6* players.

Would be good to know which server you were on i was hoping to add people for friendlys in the next few days. Ive had loads of friend requests but mostly from people i'am vs or could be up against so i dont trust them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    will i face the teams being promoted with me next season too? D:
    Yes you will do. but not necessary out the same L2 league that you were in. chances are you will have 13 new opponents that were all in L2 last season but in a different L2 league to you. Any 'friend' clubs you have if any should be in your L3 league next season if they are same server/level to you.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 02:24 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I had all different teams i think going from lvl 1-2 but hard to say lvl 2-3 because i was movin house and onlygot on the odd time to check i wasnt crippled with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    You must get a decent amount of gd players then. Every1 gets bought on my server and ive seen most bids go 10+ and we get loads of 4,5,6* players.

Would be good to know which server you were on i was hoping to add people for friendlys in the next few days. Ive had loads of friend requests but mostly from people i'am vs or could be up against so i dont trust them lol
    Yeah my quality 11 is 25 or a bit over that, my total is 23,5 (my res are from 20 to 21). Altho the problrm still stands, as i can't actually auction anything stronger than 22 at 99% times. And spending 1,8m for a 20 yo 22Q aint' much of a deal, would be better taking an observer instead even at high token prices.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes you will do. but not necessary out the same L2 league that you were in. chances are you will have 13 new opponents that were all in L2 last season but in a different L2 league to you. Any 'friend' clubs you have if any should be in your L3 league next season if they are same server/level to you.
    I foresee me and my pal Bakuretsu storm going at it again next season

Rookie
    Oh i see what you mean now. I'am lvl 3 and my quality is 26.5 so it sounds like your team is gd enough for lvl 2. I couldnt sign or train anyone lvl 2 but still won the treble lvl 3. Managed to add alot more players to my team the last few weeks though and do training.

Well i'll wait next season. Good offers on tokens from italian sponsors so took 1,6m more. now roughly 3,5m with season prizes still to go.

I should get about 5m to play with, and 51 tokens are still at bay.