Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: doubts

doubts

Hi I have two questions one can get is a youth with special skills? the other is how can I do to train a skill a player unrequited as a st air defense

1) No, youth players come without SAs. 2) Players can only be trained with the SAs listed when you go to select the SA. But you may find players on the Transfer Market with weird Role/SA combinations - usually ex-Scouts or NorGen players...

Welcome to the forum!
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Thank you!! and these players can sign with these skills? and when they go on the list n.n

Go to the Transfers tab, all the players for sale are there. Some will have SAs already, usually higher level, advanced age players who are no longer required and put up for sale by their teams. Early, very early in the morning there may be some newly generated players (Norgens) who have SAs and possibly be younger and faster trainers.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The early bird gets the worm…I´ve got some good ones at 5.30 am norwegian time