Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chevy114

Thread: In case you need a laugh

In case you need a laugh

Last season I won the Cup on my level. Then this season, I lost it the first round of the cup. I have to laugh to keep from crying!
    La Morralla FS likes this.

LOL. Cup is hands down most unfair tournament in top eleven. You may match with way tougher opponent than your equivalent

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Warrior View Post
    LOL. Cup is hands down most unfair tournament in top eleven. You may match with way tougher opponent than your equivalent
    where in the description of cup do you see it'll be against fair teams? i know it's in CL but not cup.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    where in the description of cup do you see it'll be against fair teams? i know it's in CL but not cup.
    In cup, you'll match with teams that have higher level than your current level. I guess it's considerably unfair compare to league and champions league

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Warrior View Post
    In cup, you'll match with teams that have higher level than your current level. I guess it's considerably unfair compare to league and champions league

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    cup isn't meant to be fair.... thats why the payout is like 4 times better than league and CL.

Rookie
    muskrat, your situation is exactly what I just did: won the cup literally DAYS ago, and eliminated in the first round! I've never NOT won the cup actually, so this is a really strange experience for me.

I cannot speak to the fairness/unfairness of the cup, but I will admit to not understanding it or how they are put together.

Apprentice
    iy's not my situation, it's chevy's

I won the cup last season and lost first round as well. My first game was about 30 mins after the season reset and my keeper was injured so my left back went in goals and I lost 5-1.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    iy's not my situation, it's chevy's
    Fair point

the exact same thing happened to me.