Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sparklinginsilence

Thread: Chat in on going game with supporters and opponent and friends

Question Chat in on going game with supporters and opponent and friends

Wouldn't it be a cool feature if there were a possible way to chat with the friends and opponents or supporters in the game? I have been playing Top Eleven for 3 (three) years, the game has gone through many changes but are developers thinking on it yet?

Matches are too short for a chat to be of any use. A private message system would be better although Nordeus will need more volunteers to deal with "he called me a pig because i refused to accept his negotiation for my player" complaints.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

No, it would be an awful idea, as you would just get people abusing others on it.

Every game which allows chat between opponents always ends up with one user trying to get a rise out of the other by trolling them, often with profanity, when they lose, or use it to taunt when they win. Its a stupid idea - and its also one that has been raised many times in the suggestion part of this board - if you took the time to actually post in the right area and read.

It seems to be an Asian thing where the main call for chat is - and in experience its these areas where the most abuse comes from when things like this are implemented.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 09-01-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    No, it would be an awful idea, as you would just get people abusing others on it.

Every game which allows chat between opponents always ends up with one user trying to get a rise out of the other by trolling them, often with profanity, when they lose, or use it to taunt when they win. Its a stupid idea - and its also one that has been raised many times in the suggestion part of this board - if you took the time to actually post in the right area and read.

It seems to be an Asian thing where the main call for chat is - and in experience its these areas where the most abuse comes from when things like this are implemented.
    That's what Facebook and Messenger is for. I totally agree with Kynan.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 22
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 09-01-2015 at 11:41 AM.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

#1. I dont know how many online game you have played that has chat option, if you had noticed it carefully u would have seen that there is always an option to ignore that person.
    #2. you said that it will increase the abusing part, okay, i am agreeing with you for sometime but abusing doesn't come from zero, it starts by someone, may be the way you have commented is a sample
    #3. and what team do you support? it is the logo you are using? if it is then pity on you bro, very poor number of people know about its existence and i now understand your sorrow and anger against those big club supporters