Thread: How can you Jump from Level 1 to Level 3 ?

Rookie

How can you Jump from Level 1 to Level 3 ?

I read in the rules that sometimes teams can jump 2 levels whenever the next level up are missing teams to complete a full league.

Now my question is like that: "who get the privilege of that? Is it teams that finished 1st position with the most points first ? (Like a ranking of all teams in level 1)
    Or can it be a team that finished 6th ?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Dosent metter, it can be a team who finished on 1st or 7th.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    I read in the rules that sometimes teams can jump 2 levels whenever the next level up are missing teams to complete a full league.

Now my question is like that: "who get the privilege of that? Is it teams that finished 1st position with the most points first ? (Like a ranking of all teams in level 1)
    Or can it be a team that finished 6th ?
    This teams to happen when there is an number of teams the level above you is not divisible by 14 so the game throws in a team from a different level in the league to make up the numbers, also if you have 3 or 4 friend clubs on the same server as you and are 1 level higher than you the game also could throw you in that league so you can play against your friend clubs.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*