Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Stadium building

Stadium building

what to build at first? Stadium or seatings? If I first will biuld seatings, and after that I will start with stadium, I dont need to build seating again and again after new stadium will stand?
    Thx for info

Each stage of the stadium build has three seating upgrades, you can do each seating upgrade separately (small money spend each step, 3 day build time) or go straight for the stadium upgrade which includes all the seating upgrades, but it's a large money outlay and occupies your stadium building crew for 16 days.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Each stage of the stadium build has three seating upgrades, you can do each seating upgrade separately (small money spend each step, 3 day build time) or go straight for the stadium upgrade which includes all the seating upgrades, but it's a large money outlay and occupies your stadium building crew for 16 days.
    thx you

Quick question for you lvl 10+ players, I'm currently sitting on the 2nd to last upgrading of the training facilities, training hall. The note under says it optimizes training progress. The last upgrade is the sports centre with no note of any kind. Sports centre gives one more rest per 4 days. I don't want my players training in a public facility, especially one that doesn't optimize training. Did anyone notice training dropoff when they upgraded to the final or am I just being too literal and costing myself 1 rest every 4 days?
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quick question...
    I just upgraded the seats... Which says it adds seats... But my non-upgraded stadium still has the same capacity listed.

Does upgrading seats do anything for capacity and attendance?

yes your seat capacity should rise, but it takes time to do so depending on which you choose, your parking lot size can limit your attendance. Your level has an attendance cap as well.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.