Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sons of Pitches
  • 1 Post By Sons of Pitches
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: New Player Skill Point Question

New Player Skill Point Question

I have done a bit of reading and searching on the threads and wiki and haven't found my answer. Hopefully some of you here can help. My question relates to skill points and special abilities as well as positions.

The question is this, if you want to train your player in a special ability or special position does that take skill points away from player skills, i.e. Attack, Defending, P&M?

With the auto point system and the mobile (which is what I first started playing this game with) it was all very vague and seems 1/2 implemented. Not have the web version and the mobile version exactly the same seems pretty crazy and confusing to me. Initially because I didn't even see skill points I just gave all my players special abilities and started training them for multiple positions but now I am wondering if I didn't screw myself?

Thanks in advance.

During training all points will go towards your special abilities you've selected. You can however pause the training of your special abilities and have the points go towards attack, defense, etc...
    lespa likes this.

If you click on the individual player there is a pause button under special ability.

If you're playing on the pc via facebook or through the top 11 web page you can assign your points where you see fit. With the mobile you don't have that option.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Perfect thank you. No wonder I haven't been seeing any improvement. Thanks Top Eleven for causing me a weeks worth of training.
    Last edited by martoq; 09-10-2015 at 05:20 PM.

you should blame you own ignorance for doing something you didn't research first

You are correct. Silly me for assuming a company had their act together.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-10-2015 at 09:26 PM. Reason: profanity

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    the points assignment is a bit confusing, especially the extra roles & SA's in the app, i honestly haven't done either in a very long time, and not with the app.

when you add anything like that, the player needs to be a very fast trainer to 'keep up' their star level, and will require extra training to add to their overall q.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    You cannot blame them for your mistake. There is a rather obvious pause function now for SA/Pos on the APP and there is always the browser version if you want to be more in control. Now prior to the update allowing you to pause them it was crap, and btw if you are doing both a SA and a Pos the pause function stops both. In the app you have no way to choose which of the two to prioritize. It always chooses one over the other though I cannot remember which right now, I don't use the app enough.